Planetarian anime preview, and more!

One nice little tidbit I found interesting was how it seems like Yumemi’s speech at the very first scene is just super monotone and artificial (like an actual robot!) but as soon as we go to the next scene we see her developing more intonation. Quite a sophisticated creature

2 Likes

Chibi Yumemi was so cute! The ending, in my opinion, was pretty good. It actually fits with the mood since the only sad part woud be in the end during the last episode and I doubt they’d use this ending. Oh well, not like I really care about the ending since I usually skip it. Anyway, I’ve got to get used to Yumemi’s face. I just don’t like her eyes… They just seem too big or am I just too used used to her sprite in the KN? Oh well, actually, the animation is soo good that I’m expecting something really good out of Planetarian’s anime since the story is impossible to mess up (the opposite of Rewrite).

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Planetarian - Anime Pre-Release Discussion & Speculation

I just realized why Sayaka Sasaki sounded so familiar! She sang the first ending of Nichijou, ZZZ, which, by the way, is an amazing song. This song also has kind of the same vibe with that song, and suits her voice quite well. Now I can’t wait for the full version~

It seems I have made a mistake in the article. The event to be held in the planetarium is not the scene from the planetarium in the VN. Instead, it is a talk show involving the voice actors, along with an advanced screening of the first three episodes of the series. I’ve updated the article accordingly.

It makes me pretty disappointed to realize that, and my only hope is that the 3rd episode includes that planetarium scene, and they somehow use the planetarium machine to their advantage during the show.

2 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better meself. In my opinion, I think the way they drew her eyes (kinda) fit her character, with how shes always positive and optimistic. And animating it that way might be able to make her an even more likable character than she already is.

2 Likes