Photoshopping Hobbies

I have not laughed this loud at a meme for a long time StarfishBlender.

When i was board a few months back I did this. I wonder what your reaction will be?

your reaction was, “Uguu”

We’ve talked about it a lot recently WRT to Yumemi in planetarian, well there is another POV

4 Likes

Very mildly spoilery for Rewrite

lunch lady

3 Likes

Kotori goes into publishing…

10 Likes

Not sure if this belongs here but I really wanted to share it
Mai_02

5 Likes

Angwy

7521045e-6734-4c3e-9024-bdddd727b1af

5 Likes

Since logo design in Photoshop is something I do, as well as Kaza’s logo changing from time to time, I’ve taken interest in what other designs I can base from to recreate for a Kazamatsuri logo.

Version based from anime version of Little Busters! logo. (Original above, edit below)

Version based from the logo of Key’s Key Channel youtube thing. (Original above, edit below)

11 Likes

I feel like this is the first time I’ve seen something on this topic that isn’t a shitpost…

6 Likes

Twas a fun Math C class.

This is about five years old at this point but was something my friend did during our maths C class, so now you know what I looked like in the past. you Like it beucase its BEAUTIFUL. nyan

2 Likes

Cats can have a little Sasami

6 Likes

Original idea came from a column on Anime News Network.
you%20are%20not%20immune%20to%20jun%20maeda

3 Likes

I’ve stunk up the topic quite a bit alread with my poor efforts, and continuing to try and work out how to use PS, as you can see I have no sense of style/design either. So, as my coup de grace as the forum nears closure, I’ve come up with this seasonal offering.

6 Likes

Made a few more, yeet.

Version based from another version of Little Busters! logo used for the anime. (Original above, edit below)

d8tqnt1-e4cc69ed-e4c1-4ba8-bd04-22823ff43e27
Version based from Angel Beats! 1st beat logo. (Original above, edit below)

10 Likes

Dude this is amazing.

2 Likes