Overall Music Discussion - Discover new music!

Found this live version of “Obstacles” in YouTube. I’m pretty amazed at how good this thing is (specially the implementation of the trumpet later on in the music).

A pretty cool analysis of one of my all-time favorite anime songs: Houseki no Kuni’s Kyoumen no Nami. Though I swear I hear a saxophone rather than a cello…

1 Like

Is there anyone play Far cry new dawn.

And this is my favorite soundtrack when you will try to listen.

I’ve got a couple of “bangers” as the kids say.

Life of sin - Mitis it’s a great feel good edm vibe not over the top dubstep but not lofi hip hop either also it’s actually 5 songs put together.

Made In Heights - Forgiveness this one is just cool! Like if I had to pick one genre I just couldn’t. It’s poppy but dark and mysterious. Catchy but quiet. It’s such a unique song that is just to cool to not hear.

Explosions in the sky - Everything from the Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place album for real if you need to chill for 45 mins just press play on this album it won’t disappoint. I tend to have long drives after work and this is a great album to break any lingering stress I may have had.

Bring Me the Horizon - Drown sometimes you’re sad (maybe after watching/reading a Key story). Sometimes you just wanna scream. Sometimes you messed up everything today and just wanna explode. This song embodies those things. It takes the feelings of frustration and sadness and puts them into words then yells it at you. For me listening to this song once after a really hard day of life puts me a bit at ease knowing that I’m not alone.

Hope you like these they are all favorites of mine. All vastly different genres as well. Something for everyone.

Oooohh boy, what a masterpiece.

2 Likes