New Key Visual Novel 'Harmonia' Revealed!

Unfortunately I think most would agree with that.

For now I’m going to guess that Suzumoto will be writing it, but they might have a different person working on it instead.

How can you not be into the drawings that girl on the left is a massive QT.

1 Like

She’s cute alright, but the design is pretty common… A little girl, curly hair, frilly dress, big bow on the head and teddy bear… Feels like I’ve seen similar ones in numerous anime…

Wrong left. He means the one in the religious garb… not Yoshinon.

Right. I mean, left. Sorry, this is a result of sleep deprivation.
Still not a very convincing design though, both of them.

I keep telling people this but apparently ever Mar-… Masami getting married is still not enough.
VN is going to be the hypest.

2 Likes

Yeah! We still merely know Angel Beats! So many things yet to be revealed!

Yeah, the one on the right is garbage.
Left a QT.

1 Like

ho
ly
fuuuuu

Well that either means that they knew about it long ago or they have something… interesting planned. A simultaneous English and Japanese release would be super cool and so far the only VN to do it is the recently released NekoPara

Please don’t look into this too deeply. Actually, in response to that comment dovac literally says “please don’t look into it too much, it was just a bad joke.”

Chances are they knew about it, but nothing more.

1 Like

Just saw it on reddit :stuck_out_tongue: Ah well, a guy can dream.

But yeah, as I said on Skype, I’m really looking forward to this Kinetic Novel. I’m honestly considering actually purchasing this one. I dunno, Holy Breaker didn’t really appeal to me whereas Harmonia seems more… Relaxed. HB is just too high tension for my tastes I guess.

Most likely my purchase decision will depend on what sort of stuff they bundle into the first press limited edition

1 Like

Key 15th Fes

6 Likes

Well now, that solves my problem of getting myself a penlight. Good thing they got an OEM of Lumiace 2~ Here’s just hoping that it doesn’t run out before I can buy it o_O

Woo~
Harmonia’s theme songs will be sing by Ayaka Kitazawa and Haruka Shimotsuki .

2 Likes