New Key fan event, Key Island, coming April!

With the apparent suspension of Ayuket and Key Points, a new group named Umiket has emerged from the shadows to declare that the Key Points spiritual successor Key Island is coming! As with Key Points, Key Island is an annual gathering of Key fans with a focus on the sale of doujin goods and the exhibition of cosplay. The event will next be held at Kawasaki City Industrial Promotion Hall on the 20th April 2019, with doors opening to the public at 12pm. Key Island will have a new focus on Summer Pockets, but all other Key and Tactics works will also be represented as per usual. You can find information for exhibitors on their website. Maybe someday Kazamatsuri will have something to sell there!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/new-key-fan-event-key-island-coming-april/
1 Like

Oh my gosh, this is very close to where I live, and I think I’m free on the 20th then too! That’s awesome, I’m definitely gonna go!

2 Likes

Kawasaki, huh… Hopefully I can go this year…

3 Likes

Hi, I will attend it and hope to see zines.

2 Likes

Right now I am studying in Japan so I wanna try the Key Island 2 event, someone know if there is necesary to buy online entrance or there is some pre-requisite to be able to enter?

If it’s anything like keypoints, you probably just need to buy a catalog of the event at the door :umu: shouldn’t be too hard

Next time will held Sept 21st, at Kamata, Tokyo, and I will attend there at “F-04” as “Clockhill Transit”.
I bring Fanfic of Air (Jpn/Eng), comic of Air, location trip mag of Air and Clannad.
And it will held Feb 16th 2020 at Sala City Hamamatsu, located south exit of Hamamatsu Station, Shizuoka ( https://hamamatsu-daisuki.net/hamacon/facilities/search/land/nakaku/post-7.html )

Thank you for the information. Do you have any advice when it comes to reaching every circle you want to buy from without any of them ending their stocks before you arrive? :yahaha:

Hi, you’ll searching shop or web pages of bookstores such as Melon books, Toranoana etc when sold out, may find some item there. Or see secondhand bookstores like Surugaya, K-books, Rashinban, Mandarake etc.

1 Like

Already returned to the residence. I think I was the only foreigner around there.
Also think I don’t should have bought so much.

4 Likes