New Charlotte Information Unveiled!

At least we will have full article of his 2nd part of interview, right? xD

Both characters have unique adorable point, such as the cuteness of Kud is unbelievable. Saya on the other hand, the erotic degree… xD

And I love most of Na-Ga’s small breasts characters such as Kanade and Mio, so beautiful and serene looking.

1 Like

Actually, if my understanding is correct, this info comes from that very same magazine. Yusaani apparently got an advance copy somehow.

But yeah, the new character really looks more like Kud to me. She already has a few fans!

Get yo’ ass to the Charlotte discussion thread and I already pointed that out :v

It’s more like we don’t really know the extent of her powers ^^; one of the problems I personally had with understanding the Japanese text was I couldn’t figure out what else she can do with her medium powers. The only thing that’s been confirmed is the channeling of her sister.

Where’d you find the Kana? :o All the other sources I see only list the Kanji >_<

You’re not the first guy to say that so…

Here I thought I was the only one who got it lol. SUDDEN APOCALYPTIC REFERENCES

Source: http://otakomu.jp/archives/216533.html

I thought I got the source here but I don’t :stuck_out_tongue:

I see, I see. Well if those guys also have a copy of Dengeki G’s (which should include the kana), then it’s legit. Otherwise, it’s one of the numerous readings.

I would love a scan so we can see his face

1 Like

Well, I didn’t realize this thread was already a thing. After reading the newly revealed information, I actually posted my thoughts on the previous Charlotte thread.

Wait school of super talented kids? I hope there’s going to be a “School Revolution” somewhere in the story ( ¬‿¬)

1 Like
3 Likes

Dem nostalgia. It was a very cool series.

When can we expect the second part of the interview with Maeda here, on Kazamatsuri?

all this information: http://kazamatsuri.org/new-charlotte-information-unveiled/ is pretty much from the second interview in Dengeki G’s march issue.

If you mean scans/screenshots then… Well, whenever somebody actually gets a copy

Well, JimRaynor_2001 said “More info and Jun Maeda’s 2nd part of interview will be revealed in incoming G’s Magazine in 2 days!”

I was referring to that. Is it true that there will be more information around today or tomorrow then? I’m not really up to date as to how Gs magazine is coming out with information and stuff, so I’m sorry.

Well, like I replied to him:

Like I said, I’m preeeeetty sure that the info we got from Yusa Ani is exactly from Dengeki G’s that came out on January 30th.

So uhh… I’m expecting no new info unless Yusa Ani specifically skipped some info

Okay thanks, we’ll see then. I was confused about what JimRaynor said though.

The info is from the interview in G’s but that wasn’t all of the interview(obviously) as people only quote the most interesting bit.
What Jim meant was that we will get more details stuffs for the existing infos once the magazine is out(which we did).
If you want the full interview then wait a month and they will post it on the official site eventually.Same goes with Na-ga’s interview next month.

Or buy the magazine~

Oh wait Na-ga has an interview? o_O alright cool! Though I guess it’ll be more design-related

Still haven’t read the link I send u ? :V

電撃G’sマガジン・2月28日発売号にて、第2弾キービジュアル公開&Na-Ga氏インタビュー

Na-ga’s interview and new visual (I think?) next issue.

I’ve been busy x.x Perhaps you can help point out the new info and/or mistakes because I still am busy right now Dx

Yeah well all I can understand are :

• This not a power battle show because every character’s abilities are too imperfect,there won’t be any flashy fight scene.
  • The student council is different from that of normal school.There are no official positions aside from the president.
  • They make up for the imperfect abilities by relying on strategy and cooperation to solve a case/problem.
    Tomori is mainly the one who makes plan/strategy.
  • Part of How-Low-Hello musics was based on the musics written by Maeda and his friend during their college days.
  • Otosaka isn’t going to space.

A bit more somewhat interesting stuffs I pick up from the interview

• Maeda was very moved that a lot of fans worried about his health after the live show as he expected more people saying things like “Don’t involve with anime anymore!” (apparently he hears that a lot)
  • Tomori uses the handycam for student council’s activities,she often uses it to gather evidences of a case/event.She’s ZHIEND’s fans so she also hoping to use it to take a PV of the band or something like that.
  • ZHIEND is a foreign band,that’s why the lyrics are all in english.
  • Misa is described as a “bad girl” and also has ability.The 2 sisters are not twins.
4 Likes

Wait, they specifically say that otosaka isn’t going to space?? That’s way too specific, hahaha. I guess we weren’t the only ones theorising that XP