New Beginnings

https://kazamatsuri.org/new-beginnings/
5 Likes

Maybe I should come back and start posting again…

5 Likes

As a new guy who joined during this “dead period”, I’m excited to see that the site is striving for more fun and activity. I’ll be sure to stick around for this new beginning and see what more the site has to offer me :ahaha:

Edit: After reading through everything you guys have planned, there’s quite a lot that strikes my interest. I would love to participate in an Angel Beats or Rewrite Bookclub if possible. I might join in on the Winter Festival if I find the time, as well. Looking forward to what’s in store!

4 Likes

My hype for the next Love Song bookclub is so real!

2 Likes

Aw, yay! I’m glad to see things’re gonna get more active again. I see some things that got me curious, though I’d have SO MUCH to catch up on with Little Busters since I didn’t start yet. But the bookclub stuff sounds really fun and right up my alley.

3 Likes

If you’ve hardly started Little Busters, it might be too late to join in the Bookclub for the podcasts, but by all means jump into the topics for the routes you’ve read and we’d love to chat with you!

2 Likes

I think I’ll do that, then. :smiley: Sounds very fun!

2 Likes

Oh cool I guess this is a good time for me to start posting again. I actually never finished my own reread of LB! or the EX routes so this is perfect.

3 Likes

As someone who has noticed a high decline with activity this last year and this year, these plans are actually pretty well thought out! While I won’t join in a lot of these I’ll at least do an attempt in joining the Winter Festival ^^ We’ll have to see (well because I’m busy making some stuff so ya know xP)

3 Likes

Woah such a great news :blush: glad to hear it :heart:

I’ll try my best to be an active member like I used to do :heart_eyes:

And like usual sorry for bad english :sweat_drops:

2 Likes

That seems rather exciting haha. I’ve been on the forum for a couple of years but only been checking it out every few months hoping for some news or something. Glad to see that it’s coming back into activity.

2 Likes