Mutsumi Suginami Appreciation Topic

Dates don’t show up in heroine routes. Thinking about that stuff isn’t really a priority. This is a tiny scene used to progress the plot. If it doesn’t seem to fit, then you can pace up the early story. If it feels too soon you can pad out the early story.
A brief timeline is all you need in the planning process. The rest is generally figured out as you progress. A writer should be influenced on the spot and not stuck to a timescale.

I learned my whaling tactics from Ubisoft! If we consider VNs a form of video game, then adding micro-transactions or DLC is standard practice!

“You have run out of choices! Buy more now!”

1 Like

Indeed I agree. But you also have to be careful of continuity errors, is all I was saying. Especially when (Refrain)the nature of the story necessitates conforming to a specific amount of time.

Seems like everyone is eager to make their own Suginami fan-route, lol. I still have plans to write it when I have some time. Got lots of ideas floating around.

New Kaza event, Suginami Route write-a-thon, everyone writes a Suginami route in their own interpretation of her!

5 Likes

Welp.

So in the absence of any other Suginami route makers, I began making my own.
Here’s a sneak peak!

4 Likes

the hypest announcement on kaza

OH SNAP IS THAT A SUGINAMI DOUJIN?

2 Likes

No, a bunch of artists are making a LB! doujin anthology, and that person is doing something with those characters.

Yes exactly!

I’m a little curious Suginami isn’t that big or relevant character and yeah there is this topic so why. I hope that it is not just for her “cute design” .

:aspi: Aspi’s a mad memer, and his memery went too far. :aspi:

Because Suginami is the actual canon Little Busters! heroine and deserves respect on that merit alone.

1 Like

What does that make you then, the one who put her in the game? :aspi:

1 Like

I see

Aside from that, it might have to do with the Kana Hanazawa voice. That and she’s just too precious.

Too bad (Refrain spoilers) Kyousuke just used her as a scapegoat for his plans to get Riki and Rin together

Regarding your spoiler is there any part where I can see something like that. I mean I don’t remember that are you assuming it or did you just infer that.

I just inferred it :yahaha: though it does seem like a consensus within the community.

Ah, well I see