Megami Engage! Quest - Mobile Game with Visual Novel Heroines

Thats what i thougt first too but its not this simple :smiley: For example when the bar shows 25 stamina and i go on a quest that takes 7 stamina i end up with 23 stamina. So when the bar shows 5 stamina i actually have 0 left.

Apparently the iphone version of this game is like 3 versions behind android, so our event dungeons only last 10 hours( 12AM-10 or so AM). I emailed the developers about this, and they said a big update is coming soon that will fix all these bugs.

Also please someone with earth weapons add me. This is the one shop that continuously eludes me. I literally have every single element shop except for earth weapons cries

id: 256017

I made a fire weapon shop because I got Saya as my first 5 star sorry I’m so selfish OTL.

RIP @EndOfRefrain

Hello, i got Earth armor shop and I’m level 16 atm add me if you want. ID: 256741

I was literally excited today, because I saw, that it updated, but sadly nothing new worth mentioning. I hope they do at least add the login bonus soon. Something like that makes it easier to gather stuff and get your team like you want it to be, which makes you want to play it more.

Games closing in May wow what the heck. Finally find a fun game and it just shuts down.

really?! That’s really sad.

That was fast… XP

RIP key waifus