Mahjong Topic

I’ve played Mahjong a few times with friends and family, but never tried the Japanese way. I plan on watching Saki sometime to see how it goes. xD

1 Like

Which type of Mahjong do you normally play? Do you ever get like super into the points and stuff or just simply winning?

This kind!

http://delasalaspost.com/FlipMahjong.html

Oh interesting. It seems pretty simple compared to other versions. I wonder if there are free online versions for any of these at all…

So recently my friends started teaching me how to play Riichi mahjong and now I’ll admit… it’s actually really fun. Not only that, but they showed me this other website to play Riichi mahjong online called Mahjong Soul. It’s actually really nice because unlike Tenhou, it has full English translation and explanation on how to play the game. Like a Japanese mobage (although it is neither Japanese made nor mobile in English iirc) it is free but you can pay money to get like skins and characters and stuff. All of that is purely cosmetic though so if you want to play the game, it’s completely free. Also it has system for playing with friends if you trade IDs so we could totally have a Kaza mahjong group. Oh yeah, and the characters are all anime styled so… you might like it more than you expected.