Long Long Love Song Album Now Available

Today, July 26 2017, marks the much-awaited release of Jun Maeda’s newest addition to his Love Song music album series, entitled Long Long Love Song! Featuring Anri Kumaki, most notable for her roles in Charlotte and the Rewrite Anime, Long Long Love Song is a collection of multiple songs, each of which have accompanying artwork and stories, much in the format of the previous Love Song albums. Ever since its announcement a few months ago, we’ve been eagerly awaiting it’s release, and we’re sure you’ve all been waiting to get a chance to listen to this album in full, too!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/long-long-love-song-album-now-available/
4 Likes

Loving it so far :slight_smile: I have listen throught about 4 times and its a great diverce album. I was suprised how long to songs are, but thats probably why it is called Long Long Love Song :smiley: Can’t wait for the translations so I can dive into the stories. Kimi Dake ga Itekureta Machi is probably my favorite at the moment, but I love the last song(Love Song no Tsukurikata) and how it change develops during the song and ends the album on an high note.

3 Likes

I was surprised when I saw in the preview that there was the song that I knew as “The place where wishes come true”, but with different lyrics. All there’s left now is to wait for the CD to get here.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of Kumaki before, not a fan of her right now. I still can’t get into the preview tracks, they aren’t doing it for me. I’m sure I’ll enjoy it with time, but right now it feels like the weakest Love Song album, both in concept and sound.

I need this album, being a fan of the previous ones as well. BTW is someone currently working or planning to translate the album? I wouldn’t mind translating them when I get any free time but that might be later in the future.

Edit: I noticed in the individual threads there’s a link to the blog with translations so never mind that.