Little Busters! - Kudryavka Noumi Route & Character Discussion old

Discussion topic for Kud’s arc & character in Little Busters. Feel free to discuss anything from Kud’s route, but we understand that you may need to draw reference upon the events of Refrain to discuss certain aspects. Anything reference to events from other character routes or Refrain, please mark with [spoiler].

Kud’s arc has been a bit of a hot topic for many fans. It’s definitely one of the more divisive arcs of the series, with opinions ranging from really good to really bad. What did you think of Kud’s arc? How did it compare to the others?

It was definitely one of the more complicated arcs, and takes a bit of thinking to figure everything out. It’s certainly a part of the story which changes a lot once you’ve read Refrain, like two sides of one story. Many argue that her route isn’t very character-driven, and true, I don’t think Kud is the strongest character. But nonetheless, her struggle and how real everything felt shocked me when I first read, and I felt really invested. I feel like the VN did it better than the Anime, as the removal of the romance, which is a core aspect of Kud’s route, left it with some really unexplainable remains…

1 Like

63 posts were merged into an existing topic: Little Busters! - Kudryavka Noumi Route & Character Discussion