Little Busters Doodle Contest!

When you grow too tall and your head drags on the ceiling.

4 Likes

Since the contest is ending soon, I’ll end my daily streak of doodles on a heartwarming note. I went for a crayon drawing because I thought it better fit the mood of what I was going for. The title is “The penguin came before the chick.”

2 Likes

When you have to go fetch Riki, but your acting skills aren’t quite up to the task…

3 Likes

Seishun da!
I think this will be the end of my LB joke spam hahaha

11 Likes

It’s read left to right?

yep! I forget to mention it… :uguu:

I made a Komari drawing, is not finished, i will color it soon!

5 Likes

So many amazing entries, thanks so much for your contributions! Had a good laugh with many of them, but I’ve decided to declare @EisenKoubu the winner!

A mystery box of LB goodies is on it’s way :nuoo:
As soon as you send me your address, anyway~

By all means though, please feel free to upload your doodles to this topic for as long as you wish! I’d love to dedicate a segment of the common podcast to looking over them all.

10 Likes

I missed out on the contest, but I got a lot of fun out of the charity scene, so yeah. There were jokes that I find funnier if I wrote it in my own language, but I’ll provide TL.

“I’m no rich kid so… is 50 Yen fine?”
“Then I’ll give 55.”
“HUUUHH?! Then I’ll give 56.”
“65.”
“HEY YOU BOURGEOIS!”
“(Woah there.)”

“Wait a sec, are you setting us up?!”

12 Likes

I knew I had to make a doodle of this niche joke.

Sorry for the poor quality; I don’t have my usual camera at the moment. I’ll probably try to reupload this in better quality next week. :((

4 Likes

The worst (or best?) part is that all those ridiculous piece titles actually do exist.
Classical composers, shitposting the musical world since the 18th century

2 Likes

Like I’ve been wondering what could have been the other pieces Kurugaya was planning to troll Riki with next: Wrong Note Etude? Joke Quartet? Coffee Cantata? Cat Fugue? Puppy Waltz? Hen Symphony? The Trout? The rest of Mozart’s NSFW canons? The possibilities are endless :umu:

To be fair to those two, Mozart’s elaborate crap joke was posthumously published (then bowdlerized), while the one who came up with the name for that rage wasn’t even Beethoven. :'D

1 Like