Little Busters Doodle Contest!

Time to get those pens and pencils and MS paints out, we’re having a Doodle Contest!

Unlike our previous fanart drives, this one is very much focused on quantity over quality. Even if you can barely manage stick figures, anything is fair game as long as you match our theme:

Funny scenes from the common route

Barring any spoilers that people just starting the game might not know about and anything that breaks the code of conduct.

As you can see above, I just spent 10 minutes drawing Masato in MS Paint. This counts as an entry. I hope you like him!

Entries close at the end of the week! We’ll be awarding a prize to the entry to make us laugh the most.

Happy drawing!

Oh, and if you plan on tweeting your submissions, please use the hashtag #LBBookClub

9 Likes

omae saitou ssu

TL: “Oliver sauce”

11 Likes

Yesss wonderful! Though could you provide a translation for our lovely people?

1 Like

LMAO the name of the picture is the translation

2 Likes

This messy drawing represents one of my favorite optional jokes in common. The title is “This is my home”.

12 Likes

I made this with a mixture of an app on my tablet so I could start with mostly “fingerdrawn” and then did some minor adjustments with MS Paint.

You can barely see what it is and Haru-chin became kind of…creepy. Sorry :ehhh::help::smug:

6 Likes

Mio is too hard to aim at so Komari takes the hit every time ;_;

9 Likes

This is one of the best ideas I’ve ever had, I love the submissions so far, love you all :heart_eyes:

Keep them coming!

Also they don’t all have to be dumb MS Paint drawings, pen and paper drawings are fine too.

1 Like

every scene with Riki and Kyousuke.

4 Likes

gdi kanon I’m not sharing that :tomoyaaa:

3 Likes

But not incorrect!

The team name will be… Smol Busters!

My sister gave me her old drawing tablet so wheeeeee

11 Likes

CJ you gotta learn to draw something else someday lmao

6 Likes

yeah thats right, someday. Today is not that day. I was experimenting with the drawing tablet anyways. Conclusion: I don’t know how to use this thing lol

I feel like you have a template which you just edit the hair and clothes lmao

No I actually have to hand draw it every time. I learn new things about how to use paint dot net (the program not a website) every time. I still can’t draw mio.

This took way longer than I would like to admit

4 Likes

Nice opportunity to try out Paint Tool SAI. Fun~

10 Likes

Rin says “Sashisuse sasako” messing up Sasami’s name… yeah her name is a tongue twister. Sasasegawa Sasami, say that 10 times. Sasasasusega

7 Likes

Man I’m so tired I can’t read LB, so I just decided to do random art…rip Rin

Edited to add background(?)

10 Likes