Little Busters! 10th Anniversary Commemorative Podcast

In commemoration of Little Busters’ 10th Anniversary on the 27th of July, we’ve gathered to record a podcast celebrating a decade of being in the Little Busters fandom! This podcast is free of any significant spoilers, but for those looking to go into Little Busters completely blind, we’ll be talking about the plot in vague detail so please use your own discretion before tuning in. I’m Aspirety and I’m joined by co-admin Pepe, together with co-admin, webmaster and long-time Little Busters fangirl Technololigy, and lead editor of the Little Busters translation project Phlebas! It’s a very informal podcast and we went off on some unexpected tangents, particularly regarding the visual novel industry of years past, but we hope you nonetheless hope you find our ramblings insightful and entertaining.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/little-busters-10th-anniversary-commemorative-podcast/
3 Likes

Great Podcast! I enjoyed hearing some of the history of the early days of visual novel translations.

I think one of the reasons the Little Busters work so well as a group is because each and every single one of its members gets something they lack on their own from it. Be it because they’re loners, or have no close friends, or no place to be themselves in, or never having experienced that pure thoughtless fun. What really makes the Little Busters so special is that it forms a place for people like that.

7 Likes

I just listened to the podcast now a bit ago. It was very nice to see hear some of the thoughts about Little Busters and how the days of translation work started happening in the making. Quite interesting. I laughed and enjoyed some of the things that made me think about Little Busters as a whole. Even some of the special moments that really touched me how friendship and connection are so important in life. Overall, the podcast was really great and you guys did an excellent job at it! :happy:

2 Likes

The podcast was fun to listen too, but Little Busters EX in 2020? I’ll be a 25 year old with a full time job by then. I know translating VNs is a long and hard process and it sounds selfish coming from a big Key fan like me, but that’s quite the wait.

I’ll totally give this a listen :smiley: Love these podcasts. I wanted to know, are you guys still opening podcast slots to talk about the LB VN? I would love to do that!

It was a joke ^^;

We sure are! Just post here: Kazamatsuri Podcast Applications

Wow, my voice isn’t as bad as I thought it would be.

1 Like

That was a good podcast. Do we have any word on when Steam edition will be released yet, other than late August? I have actually had a dream that it came out twice now, in the past few days.

I’ve been keeping my eyes open but haven’t seen anything further. Wonder if we’ll get an announcement at the end of August

Its near the end of August so it should come out very soon don’t know how much longer i should wait on it

Looks like you were right, announcement of a delay until Autumn.

1 Like

Yep, refinements with the “LUCA” game system and translation engine apparently