Little Bits of Key News

If I’m reading this right… Naoki Hisaya is working on a visual novel?

This project was announced in 2012, his collaboration (light) novel work with artist Kishida Mel. But I didn’t see it’s progress for a long time.

1 Like

Clarification on the last one. It’s a standard Light Novel series. I think the first chapter was released yesterday (15/05/2014)

1 Like

That is truly amazing!

P/s: cover of vol.1

2 Likes

Very pretty~ I hope lots of people buy it~

No mention of this yet?

2 Likes

What is it…?

Everything unknown… They don’t mention any piece of this info as well…

Apparently Key’s working on a new Kinetic Novel called Harmonia

Got another source??

Stuff that comes with the Key 15 Starter Book is kinda unknown outside exclusive articles or leaks tbh. We ain’t superheros, @Takafumi. Idk where you get half this stuff lol

I just found out about it earlier as well. They may or may not be selling it during the new KSL? Not sure

What’s a rough translation of the text in that image?

All I get is it looks like some Hinoue and it’s on a page that has AB! project copyright at the bottom. Lol

Got this from the visualstyle magazine in comiket. Google Translate says it’s about an android developing feelings but I am lazy to figure out the rest at the moment…

And there’s typo below… “Riwrite”… lol

7 Likes

So, for anyone who wants it, i scanned the book that came with the latest issue of Dengeki magazine.

I’m sorry for the quality, my scanner is horrible.

Eh, is it okay to share published materials in this forum?

But thanks anyway, @raiyan I really enjoyed that Sasagiri Yuuya’s Maeda in the making

I asked Aspirety and he said it was fine. I’ll take it down if I get any complaints.

Well… We’ll leave it there for the time being :stuck_out_tongue: