Kud Wafter International Crowdfund is Here!

We now have an international crowdfund for supporting the localization of the Kud Wafter animation. You can check out the page over here. We feel it’s very important for us to mention that, if you haven’t read or watched Little Busters! Refrain, you should stay away from that page. The page and promotional video casually drops big spoilers for the original.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/kud-wafter-international-crowdfund-here/
2 Likes

Less than a week till Little Busters!, but Key just can’t let me be happy for too long.

7 Likes

Guess I won’t be able to buy Little Busters because every cent I own is going to Kudfunding.

5 Likes

Being a bit of a jerk here but is the last sentence really necessary? The title already mentions the international crowdfund, and the core of the article discusses it at length, so I find its incorporation redundant. Additionally, it indicates that the overseas crowdfund is still in the planning phase, when it clearly no longer is.

I don’t know what you’re talking about. We never copy paste here on Rokkenjima.

1 Like

I can’t believe I waited for the crowdfund to go international so I could buy that Kud car, only to learn that they aren’t selling it to international fans! :disappoint:

I feel like they’re doing things in the wrong order for us Westerners, but there’s nothing we can do about that.

The crowdfunding would be much more widespread and lucrative if LB English and VN Kud Wafter English had already been released in the West for a while. More people would buy the courses too.

Not to mention that spoiler in the KW promotional video. That was not a good marketing strategy. LB may be 10 years old, but plenty of us haven’t read it yet.

At any rate, I don’t even own a Blu-ray player so I wouldn’t be one of the first to watch the OVA. No hurry though.

Can I pledge negative funds? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sorry, I’m not entirely sure what you mean…

i hope i can pledge this crowdfund but hey im still a high school student

anyway this is bad move for crowdfund a anime because they still not release kud wafter in english

That was actually hilarious :haha:

I hope they also bring Kud Wafter visual novel to Steam one day but I am so glad it is getting a movie . Maybe Tomoyo After can get some ovas or a movie.

so are the tiers cumulative? if i go up a tier, i would get the new rewards and all the previous rewards? the wording seems vague from glancing.

From what I can tell, you choose a Course to back and you’ll get the rewards under it.
Meaning, if you want the Blu-ray, you’ll need to choose the F-Course at the minimum, which is $65.

Right now, it looks like the $313 H-Course is the most popular. I really want those rewards, but my wallet is not that deep. And again, I don’t have a Blu-ray player.