KSL Live World 2016 ~the Animation Charlotte&Rewrite is coming to video!

More news from Baba's start of 2017 blog! A new KSL Live World event is being planned for 2017, but in the meantime, a Blu-Ray release of the 2016 concert has been announced! It's been six years since KSL Live World was last released on video, and I'm super excited

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/ksl-live-world-2016-the-animation-charlotte-rewrite-is-coming-to-video/
3 Likes

So who’s planning on picking this one up? I know I sure as hell will!

1 Like

I definitely want to get this - I’m so jealous of the people who have been to one of these concerts :joy: It sounded amazing from the coverage last year, can’t wait to see it for myself.

1 Like

Same for me o/ This was one of the best lives I’ve been to in my entire two-year stay in Japan and I sure as hell want to relive all the moments

I bet 10 bucks we’ll be able to spot aspi, given they show the occasional shot of the crowd.

3 Likes

I really hope we see the CD on iTunes US (and KSL Live World 2015 too). Right now, they just have 2008 and 2010.

1 Like

If that picture Aspi showed on discord was from that event, you should be able to spot him on the front row. He was wearing his Little Busters jacket. I’m not giving you 10 bucks now, though.

I don’t have a discord, I’m aware about the jacket because I went with him, and I was responding to Pepe about the 10 dollars :slight_smile: still, maybe I’ll find a way to get 10 dollars from you anyway…

2 Likes

The Blu-Ray release has been dated for the 29th of March! Seriously guys, this concert was phenomenal, a must-own for any Key fan who couldn’t attend.

1 Like

Hype. Did you attend the concert yourself?

Sure did! You might even be able to see me with @Pepe, @RyuuTamotsu and @Glenn_Irish in the audience!

2 Likes

Wow! I’m so jealous D:

So I finally got the Blu-Ray. It’s so amazing to relive it all, you all need to take the time to give it a watch!

Turns out I’m clearly visible 0 seconds in!

See if you can find me. Give up? I’m over here!

4 Likes

Biz is there too! On the bottom row to the right from the center.

1 Like

Sasugaspi, sticking out like a sore thumb

2 Likes