Key's Bringing Live Streams to Hype up Kud Wafter

Key has announced two special live streams as promotion for the Kud Wafter anime project crowdfund. First, on Tuesday 19/9, we’re getting a live drawing session with Na-Ga accompanied by Kai and Okano Touya. Secondly, on Friday 22/9, Suzuyu and Kitazawa Ayaka will hold a special concert. Both will be streamed via Youtube, so they’ll be available on demand afterwards as well.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/keys-bringing-live-streams-hype-kud-wafter/
1 Like

I wonder if we’ll finally get some information on the overseas kickstarter for the adaptation. Really excited about the concert now so thanks for the post!

I have to work during these! :confounded:

Perhaps an English Kud Wafter VN will become a possibility?

Who knows? I mean, hey, even Tomoyo After was eventually released in English last year, right? If the English version of LB is successful, they’d probably consider released Kud Wafter in English as well. I hear Key’s trying to connect to their Western fans, right?

Thankfully, VA usually keeps an archive of their livestreams once they’re over :wink:

1 Like

Time stamps for the concert stream.

17:27 Boys be Smile
21:58 Mezameta Asa ni wa Kimi ga Tonari ni
27:20 Subete no Owari no Hajimari
49:15 One’s Future(Suzuyu cover)
55:24 Light a Way
1:01:06 Kimi to no Nakushi Mono
1:05:25 Gentle Jena
1:10:45 Sunbright
1:17:33 Bokura no Tabi
1:24:27 Alicemagic(Kitazawa cover)
1:34:48 Little Busters!(Duet cover)

4 Likes

Thanks for the timestamps! I’m gonna have to review each of these (especially the last two omg) during my free time

Congratulations for the success of crowdfunding!