Key World Tour 2017 Plans Teased

For those interested to see if Key will have exhibits in events outside Japan, here’s the news you’ve been waiting for! The event page for Key World Tour 2017 has been launched recently, and while it doesn’t have much information in it yet, VisualArt’s Kudokou has revealed some plans for the tour in his company update on AkibaBlog (warning: NSFW ads).

For the events, there is some good news for Key fans in Hong Kong, as Kudokou has confirmed that VisualArt’s will be exhibiting at Creative Paradise once more! For those about to mark their calendars, this will be held in July. Though for the fans in the USA, Kudokou regrets to inform that Anime Expo and Anime Central won’t be on the cards this year. That said, Mangagamer are bringing former Key illustrator Itaru Hinoue to Anime Expo, which means her fans nearby will still have something to look forward to. Con plans beyond that are yet to be determined, but VisualArt’s remain eager to exhibit in cons all around the world. If you happen to be involved in organising a convention, or you know somebody who does, VisualArt’s are open to invitations! Might finally be the chance to see VisualArt’s visit your location, especially if you missed when the Summer Pockets plane flew by on April 1st!

But that’s not all that was mentioned in Kudokou’s article. He also mentioned that VisualArt’s are currently looking into the possibility of bringing KSL Live abroad. Depending on how this will go, we might just be able to meet our favorite singers in Key and hear them perform their wonderful songs live, without having to fly to Japan! We’ll keep you updated on all the latest news on that front.

So, what do you think? Do you think VisualArt’s will exhibit in your location? Excited by the possibility of KSL Live expanding outside Japan? Share your thoughts in the discussion below!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/key-world-tour-2017-plans-teased/

“Key won’t be at AX this year”
ok cool I don’t have to feel bad about not going this year…
“On the other hand Itaru Hinoue is going”
. . .
I hate this

1 Like

And here I was really hoping to see them at ACEN again this year… :uee:

Well, if those KSL plans come to fruition, here’s hoping they do multiple stops (coughCHICAGOcough) and not just a stop in California like all the neat Japanese events seem to do. I can’t just fly across the country, even for Key.

Crossing fingers for Otakon then? Otakon is the biggest one on the east coast.

Aww super sad they won’t have the booth like the last two years at AX :frowning: Hopefully they will have some merchandise and potential autographs. Maybe they will have Na-Ga too :smiley: (I can dream, right?)

I guess they want to give everyone a shot all over USA (Come to Vancouver, KEY) and spread KEY magic to everyone. Well, if they have some kick ass merch, I will have to get me a proxy buddy!