Key Music Fan Covers

I played Reminiscences on the piano, although I had to use my phone to record it so the quality’s pretty trashy.

I hope you enjoy black bars!

I also did a version in landscape and added the foot pedal to mix things up. This one is just higher quality in general, although the sound is pretty different. The song isn’t intended for pedal, so I just added it in places where I thought it sounded best. Came out pretty well~

9 Likes

Let’s get married.

4 Likes

This person’s work is pretty nice.

2 Likes

Wasn’t that the one from the Rebirth album?

Yes it is.

I’m back with more of my poor quality fan covers! I’ve been saying I’ll do Gentle Jena for a while, so here it is. Foot pedal placement, the whole ending segment, and some other minor parts are my own creation. It’s not flawless but it’s about as good as I can reasonably get it.

I’ll get a keyboard eventually and the quality will be good, I swear.

13 Likes

That was soooo goooooooooood bro. I envy you right now lol

1 Like

It’s funny that you post that tonight, because my secret project was actually…

(Yours sounds really good by the way, @LinkThinks!)

12 Likes

Man you guys are amazing @LinkThinks @SuikaShoujo! You guys should do a duet or something :wink:

But yeah, great job with the cover, Link. And great job with the singing and lyrics, Suika. I couldn’t imagine any way that one could put a vocal track over Gentle Jena but you totally nailed it!

5 Likes

Gentle Jena has been getting a lot more love and I approve. Great cover versions of the track @LinkThinks and @SuikaShoujo. The lyrics for the song fit Yumemi’s perspective really well and the singing is great. :3

2 Likes

Wow what a coincidence! These are both terrific, and I’ve even shared them out on the Kaza FB and twitter! Great job guys!

I’d also just like to comment how impressive it is that @SuikaShoujo’s vocals have improved SO MUCH in such a short span of time. You go girl!

6 Likes

And it seems there’s an event in the Air too…

My noobs key cover…LIA Aozora

6 Likes

Wow you tackled the song that I won’t touch with a ten foot pole, and you did really, really well with it. Nice job!

Your timing was juuuuust a bit off in a couple parts, but you have a really nice voice, and you hit all the high notes really well. So really, that wasn’t bad for a “noob!” :3

1 Like

Haha I know it ^^; the music are very slow—I can’t get the right timing
Thanks-thank you so much for your compliments—I’m glad :'D

1 Like

waah this sounds nice

2 Likes

Isn’t that on the re-feel album? I don’t have the album myself though so I’m not entirely sure.

Anyway, I love that version of Tori no Uta. It’s just plain beautiful.

@Ekalina
Woaaaaah, that’s beautiful.

The uploader said that he doesn’t know who the pianist is so I thought it was a fan cover -.-

@NotKyon Oh my God…thankyou…I failed in every part but you say it’s beautiful…you’re so kind :'D

1 Like

http://puu.sh/iia1A/84affcca47.mp3 Here’s my track for the Kazamatsuri Chorus Farewell Song!

2 Likes