Key MADs & AMVs

I think every Key fan should watch this: https://youtu.be/cuu3uK67NME
It is a compilation of Key shows, with the awesome music Key has given us. Sit back, and enjoy 20 minutes of feels. I think it was really worth watching it.

2 Likes

I would warn people, that medley has major spoilers for all Key works (apart from planetarian hahahahaha) up to Kud Wafter, including Little Busters EX.

1 Like

ooowwoooooo I put Slow Curve into Guitar Herooooooo. Even though it’s a slow song it’s surprisingly challenging (I think a couple parts I made a bit too fast)

4 Likes

Here, Armored Core:For Answer x Angel Beats!

Figured this would be a good place to drop this down

So damn cute…

2 Likes

Hey,
Does anybody on this forum likes Little Busters?
I’ve thought so… Here’s a little funny thing for you:

(LB Spoilers) if you can understand them. ww

I’m pretty sure that Taka already posted this one a while ago. :confused:

Hello,
I’ve missed it, it happens from time to time. I haven’t seen it before.
Great way to learn kana! :smile:

Stumbled upon a planetarian MAD; didn’t know that was a thing, but I’m happy it is.

Nico source

7 Likes

Almost feels like this could be an OP for the visual novel.

1 Like

“Can you post that in the Key MAD’s topic?” - @Aspirety

6 Likes

I’m very confused.

I also don’t know how I’ve lived all this time without it.

2 Likes

I think I may have gained a newfound appreciation for Youhei…

He better not make that face again… or else…

or else…

1 Like

It’s great! So funny… :slightly_smiling:

That, and a toilet seat cover!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

1 Like

This is a KEY MAD I made last year and I’d like to share it with you because the people here seem very nice^^ And since I’m new to Kazamatsuri I hope we can get along well :smiley:

3 Likes

So while I was taking a break from doing my HW last night, I found this LB Refrain AMV that uses the Madonna song “This Used to Be My Playground”. LB Refrain spoilers by the way.

http://amvnews.ru/index.php?go=Files&in=view&id=5549

@Nuo Not bad at all! There’s not many of these all-encompassing Key MADs, so I always get excited to see one. You’ve done a great job with this! Lots of impressive editing and great visuals to go with the music.

So somebody created a spoof of the Clannad opening using Ace Combat 6. …Y’know. As you do.

2 Likes

Thank me later

1 Like