Key in VR: What would you want to see?

Had a fun idea for a topic. With the recent planetarian VR thing that happened, what else would you like to see Key do in VR? This can range from completely serious answers to completely silly ones. I’ll start with a silly one.

What’s even the point of owning a VR headset if I can’t be Kyousuke swinging through the classroom window?

7 Likes

I’d like to see the interactive “Prank Fuuko Ibuki Experience” in VR

EDIT:- And…the evade “Kyou’s Flying Dictionary Missile Challenge”

4 Likes

This is kinda boring, but I’d just like to see some environments. A Key seichi junrei simulator basically.
I’d like to explore the pirate cave of Torishirojima, or get lost in the Kanon school. Maybe even the Hikarizaka hillside path. Imagine walking through the end of Rewrite’s common route, or reliving Inoue’s recordings. The sunflower field from Clannad would be amazing too.

8 Likes

It would, and I’d love to take a VR winter walk by the fountain with Shiori

Perfect–a VR edition of planetarian! Now we can all experience the game’s glorious ending, in full 3D no less!

This is a great idea, and I don’t think it is boring at all. I wish I could see what many of the environments were like with my own eyes at the peak of each of the four seasons (or time of day in some cases) so that it feels alive and is not just scenes with some text that eventually follows suit.

To start, it would be nice if there were no people or characters involved and the only thing to focus on is the world around you. We couldn’t feel it or smell what the fields are like, but not everything is going to be perfect.

It would be cool to have the Little Busters! Batting Practice minigame in VR. This would make the session feel more like an actual baseball practice.

Burst into tears.

How about, AIR VR flight simulator 2018?

Girls Dead Monster concerts, specifically one during Operation Tornado. VR concerts are becoming increasingly popular and the polish is only getting more impressive. I think that aside from something like Planetarian this is perhaps one of the more convincing things we could do at the current state of VR.

4 Likes

That’s actually a pretty awesome idea, but man that’d be hard to pull off well.

As someone whose daily workout involves playing this, I’m all for this idea.

This is probably one of the best suggestions on here, I’m surprised it didn’t occur to me. And it has been done before with games such as Idolm@ster VR, so we know it’s totally feasible.

Sadly I don’t think key has the financial backing or a big enough audience to ever make this a reality, lol.

A VR fight simulator that lets you take on familiars from Rewrite.

1 Like

The battles from Little Busters in VR would be funny, but i would refuse to fight against
Rin if she has Dorj with her.

2 Likes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
t12216

2 Likes

:shock:

Well I feel safer now in suggesting, coughs, gym locker scene, coughs.

2 Likes

dame

ecstacyVR

7 Likes