Key Games Translation Status Updates

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20053138/Rewrite%20Scripts.rar

^ That’s the .rar for all of the Scripts for Rewrite. Search for things like ~IX, ~LT007, etc, etc for the Translator/Editor notes. I recommend a program like Notepad++ for simplicity in reading.

As I find anything in the HF scripts, I’ll post it somewhere. If you need/want anything from basically any Key game, I’ll see what I can do to get it extracted and to you.

Oh, and HF: Akane is like, 33% complete.

7 Likes

I ended up reading some comments then basically re-read the whole internet argument Kotarou was having hahaha. Yeah, pretty interesting comments indeed :smiley: Thanks!

Big Thanks! I can’t wait for HF :smiley:

Wow, are we allowed to be reading this? I feel like I’m stepping into territory I’m not meant to XP

2 Likes

The next step is to drop into Doki’s old svn! Breach all the borders!

Well in the FAQ amaterasu did give a link for all their script files, but I haven’t seen comyu’s scripts in the link so I assume it hasn’t been updated for awhile, It’ll be interesting to see if the scripts posted here are updated or not, as I haven’t bothered to check.

Link to FAQ: http://amaterasu.tindabox.net/index.php?page=FAQ

Awesome on the HF update though :smiley:

As a thing, here’s the Comyu Scripts. - https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20053138/Comyu%20English.rar

I’ll have to ask about the ability to post HF-Related things, with it being WIP. I will keep you all updated with the status of route translation progress though.

2 Likes

So I came here today and saw these posts from months ago.

And I laughed, and laughed, and laughed.

3 Likes

I laugh every single day when I check the translation update doc

1 Like

It’s like you look at it and go: Ha ha ha ha ha… not gonna happen soon

2 Likes

To be honest I’m expecting it to be done any day. Like without further updates. Just one day it’ll be done at this point.

yeah, that’s usually how it is at this point. Either way a release of this would pretty much stop me from reading Air. Too excited for that Saya route.

Saya’s route is not very long. It should only take a couple days to read even if you read from the beginning of the game(it branches off from Common REALLY early). The only exceptions would be if you only read for a few minutes at a time, which I think most people will not be doing, or if you’re terrible at FPSs and/or can’t tell time in Japanese. Speaking of which, I wonder what they’re going to do about that in the patch, considering they can’t really translate voice only lines…

I suck at FPS, like really. They’ll probably add subtitles for voice only lines, which is probably another annoying work to do. Also I am a big fan of all the 3 Ex girls, Saya is just my favorite one and I will probably go through Saya’s route more than once.

She basically has a bonus semi-alternate route I think dubbed the baka-Riki route.

I didn’t consider this… I wonder if they’ll actually go through the effort?

I doubt it. They didn’t add a subtitle for that voice only line at the end of Mio’s route.

I feel like that would just be cheating though. If they do, I hope they only do it for the easy mode.

inb4 sudden fandubbing~

1 Like

But I like cheap tricks

1 Like