Key Games Translation Status Updates

Man, I was scared for a bit! Thanks for being the bearer of good news :smiley:

Better news. Floor 9 is done too!

15 Likes

Now weā€™re talking! How many are left?

There are 11 floors.

2 Likes

IIRC, 11 Floors, and an additional SEEN. Iā€™d have to go look again though.

Floor 10 is done!

Well crap, just when I thought I was gonna have a week to catch up on Clannadā€¦ orz

7 Likes

Woo! Only one to go!

I should probably go out and buy Harvest Festa soon then.

Yeah, but who knows how long is the mysterious last SEEN?

1 Like

As I recall, not too big. Only about 4,000 lines

2 Likes

I bought my copy like a year and a half ago, so any progress is good news. Glad to know I can finally actually play it soon!

4 Likes

Floor 11 is done.

Tonight, I re-read EVERYTHING AGAIN!!! (Because I get the feeling heā€™s gonna want to final patch fast)

35 Likes

The hype is real!

Holy shit hype is real !!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I just read Rewrite 1 week ago and know the patch of HF is near. I cant wait any longer!!

Wow, that might just be the most liked post on the forum! Hahaha. Canā€™t wait!

Pretty much yes. https://forum.kazamatsuri.org/badges/7/good-post

Wahā€¦ wahā€¦

The hype is real!

To toss an update, the game is fully translated from the looks of it. Heā€™s gotten image translations done and the text files are there, but there are a lot of untranslated images.

Iā€™ve been swamped between work and a family medical emergency (everything looks to be mostly okay now), but I intend to ask Ixrec this week what his plans are for image translations, as well as another matter. So if I can get an answer from him Iā€™ll definitely let you guys know.

How in theā€¦ Oh well, Iā€™ll take it! Itā€™s been fun working on the project (even as sporadic as itā€™s been). I actually like having something like this as a small ā€œcan always have productive timeā€ project going in the background.

22 Likes

How is everything going?

Any updates @Gnashes?

Sadly no. It looked like Ixrec had a pretty good little burst to finish translating SEEN files and get the raw image translations done, but it doesnā€™t look like heā€™s taken the time to actually translate any images since then.

2 Likes