Key Game Graphic Files

That’s the one I followed

I don’t have Harmonia so I don’t know what engine it runs on or anything, but I’m assuming it’s the same as every Key game. What’s going wrong exactly? Why can’t you rip them? If vaconv isn’t working for some reason, try Crass; they do similar things.

I don’t really understand the instructions for Sigplus and Reallive so there is that. I’ll try Crass, thanks

EDIT: Crass worked, thank you!

I can hook you up, @Aspirety

Right now, I don’t have HD assets for Little Busters but they’re easy enough for me to get once the English Edition comes out. I’ve got all the standard ones, if you’d like those! Though, for all I know you’ve already got them. Until then, I’ve got all the assets for Clannad if you’d like those instead. They’re all in HD.

I was more asking about assets from the console version, long before English Edition was announced.

Though since it’s running on a new engine, we’ll need a new method to extract the assets.

Well, if you’re still in need of those assets when the English Edition comes out, I’m gonna be getting them for myself if you’d like me to send them to you as well! So fingers crossed they don’t use some brand new type of archive system that requires a whole new program to be invented to extract. Yuck.

Most likely will, since prototype usually develop for consoles.

I’ve messed with prototype games in the past, and images are pretty easy to extract in their works. I’m assuming they’ll end up using a new method of compression for the Steam release, but images are always easy to obtain regardless.

1 Like

I knew I could count on you Taka.

Using this extractor, I was able to unpack the .PAK files of Little Busters! English Edition. I don’t know what kind of files they’re suppose to be, since all of them are just files. I mainly want the background and character models. Does anyone know what kind of files they were in the original release?