Key Crossover Fanart

Holy breaker isn’t ke-/shot

1 Like

Nice crossover of Air and Little Busters (Saw this posted on r/littlebusters, whoa)
Something about Misuzu’s mouth bugs me though…

6 Likes

Zen is making a new Key calendar for sale on April 12th, or at least that’s what Google translate tells me the gist is.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=49641429

I will figure out a way to buy it, if only for the hilarious/awesome page where it seems like all the Key protags are together in nice suits, with the exception of Riki, who’s wearing a red cocktail dress and heels. (At least I think so)

2 Likes

Ooh, I’m tempted. The calendar itself looks relatively SFW, and features all the different Key games! Hmmm.

1 Like

Closer look at the calendar page of the various Key protagonists.

<3 it.

14 Likes

I’m still wondering if the guy on the far right is Otosaka Yuu…

Also dress riki best riki

1 Like

Yeah! It’s kind of a raw deal for Riki, but at least it gets him a lot more attention than most of the other protags.

Yep, that’s Yuu alright.

I demand manly Riki! (but I LOVE DRESS RIKI TOO!)

2 Likes

I really thought that red one was a girl. I mean, look at that bu… body! It’s too girly! Damn you ZEN!

By the way, Yukito is simply da best there. He looks friggin badass!

2 Likes

lmao am I the only one who thought Kotarou had headphones around his neck? Took me a while to realise it was his shirt and floor mixed up together
Also dress riki HNGGH

1 Like

I’ve just colored my doodle for Key oekaki ^-^

first MasaKaga fanart!~
Now make it true!

15 Likes

Based Akito delivers!!

1 Like

Credits to the creator ! Looks awesome !

7 Likes

Sweet!

oooo these are really cute!
I have access to a button/pin maker do you mind if I use your design?
I think they’d look pretty cool as buttons

Sure, as long as you don’t sell it for your own profit. I’d be so glad to have my design used as real button pins!
Of course, when you’re done please post the pictures of them. I want to see how they’re end up like.

1 Like

I finally made these

Special thanks to @Hirato for letting me do this!

16 Likes

wow they turn out really cute~! :fukowa:

I’m a sketchbook drawer, so it’s on Paper.
Introducing the first ever art of Kotarou and Tomori together :slightly_smiling:
P.S. I also drew a FanArt of Kud and Yu, but that didn’t really work out… Still working on it.

And I also really love this crossover
Source - http://i.ntere.st/a/59843933/p

7 Likes

Ended up drawing the girls of Yuuto Tonokawa’s routes for K.EY. (plus I’ve been meaning to draw them for a while). I’m personally emotionally invested to most of these girls (not so much to Sasami, sadly, but she’s okay), which is great :))

I guess I just really like most of the girls Tonokawa have written so far~

13 Likes