Key Crossover Fanart

After creating a Nagisa one in CLANNAD Fanart thread, I ended up making others too so I’ll just put them all here.

Now I want to create the full set.

I’d appreciate if anyone here gives me feedback, like what I should fix or anything else.
(I’m currently struggling to decide the background color for other heroines)

7 Likes

I like how Ayu’s button says uguu instead of Ayu hehe.
Are you going to make Kotori and Rin too?
Edit: sorry didnt read it properly, for Rin I would use brown and for Kotori … green?

1 Like

If you’re going for official heroines then it’d be Kagari with a deep purple background lol

Thank you for the responses, kind gentlemen!
I actually already created six - three above, plus Rin, Kotori and Yumemi.
Unfortunately I left it at my workplace, and since I’m not working at weekend I’ll post the rest at Monday after several tweaking.

I… It wasn’t on purpose, and I didn’t notice… I tend to call her Uguu and it seemed I spontaneously wrote that instead of her name. I’ll fix that later.

I made Rin light grey and Kotori pastel green. I’ll try if light brown or mocha will suit for Rin’s bg.
As for Yumemi, I went pastel yellow for some reason.

[quote=“Pepe, post:50, topic:39, full:true”]
If you’re going for official heroines then it’d be Kagari with a deep purple background lol
[/quote]I’m more to “cover girl” heroines and I prefer Kotori than Kagari (lol sorry Kagarin)

I’ll try making the Angel Beats! too but now I can’t decide if it’s gonna be Yurippe or Kanade.

2 Likes

What a pity. Kagari >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kotori IMO. Will you also draw Nao?

2 Likes

Vote for Yuri!

Don’t judge my personal preference!!! Kotori is always the special one in my heart!
I’ll draw Nao too (probably) but can I haz suggestion for her background color?

I think I’m leaning to Yurippe as well. Sorry Kanade!

1 Like

Since you wanna do Kotori, then now can take deep purple because stars and space

Or maybe some dark blue-ish shade

A manga with Komari and Kotori; I’ll translate it awkwardly. I always like it when fans create neat interactions between characters from different stories. This might be a small spoiler to their characters.

影で支える人 どこかの世界*時間軸で - The Person Supporting from the Shadows. in an unknown world and time

Kotori: [見守る]って決めたはずなのに諦め切れなくて… - Even though I decided to watch him I couldn’t give up
Kotori: 結局つかず離れず中途半端な状態のまま… - Eventually it became a wishy-washy situation where we couldn’t grow closer or apart. (I have no idea have you could word this in a way that makes sense.)
Kotori: ちゃんと見守れてる小毬さんはすごいです - Komari-san who could watch over them properly is amazing.
Komari: …
Komari: 私だって最初から割り切れてたわけじゃないよ - It’s not that I had a clean solution from the start
Textbox: 今はもう[-----]週目 - It’s now the [------]th time

5 Likes

Used to be my wallpaper for a few months.

There! I made 6 of them now.

Since I originally planned to make some milk brand logo (but got distracted and made these instead) then I associated them with flavor (duh!)

Yurippe and Nao might (and might not) be done!

11 Likes

My job here is done. *flies away and never look back*

17 Likes

Neat! But… It’s not mao, it’s nao!

I swear it’s Nao! That’s just the font messing with your head!

1 Like

plain yogurt.
not going to lie, I found this amusing.

Seems like Rin is having a bad day. Everyones smiling and shes like “NO, NOT SMILING”.
Anyways really nice! I can see you did kotori with light green and rin with brown mmmmm bravisimo pachi pachi.
If I will ever get that button making thingie I might attache those on my bag :p.

2 Likes

@raiyan
I am mildly lactose intolerant but I always love dairy product. Now I’m carving for some :9

@IkaCZ
For me that’s Rin’s default face. Everyone is full of smile but Rin is more like ∵

Should I make all the heroines? (man that’s a lot of work to do)

4 Likes

Uwaaaaah so cute >3< I should use them as icons or something

I love that reference XD Yeah the :< suits Rin a lot better

omg Yumemi really suits Full Cream’s color !! >.<

I have coloured the loli loli hunters doodle that I drew for key_oekaki.

Back story: [LOLI] are mysterious creatures that are dwelling in the deepest part of Kazamatsuri forest. They are called so because they look like little girls; they’re actually UMAs. there are people who hunt them. They are called the loli-loli hunters!

Why would these men catch such innocent looking creature that look like one of their kinds??
The only explanation is to have fun… (and lust). What will they do to them after they catch them? Well, they will… do whatever they want to them, but most of the hunters usually only catch them to make them cosplay anything they want and then take their picture before they release them back to the forest. (LOLIs are protected by law) Humans are like that. In order to get out of their boredom, to have fun, they’ll do literally anything even though that would mean that they’ll hurt the nature.

Riki and Sakuya were supposed to be there, but I ran out of time :frowning:

11 Likes

So blessed ZEN just gave us the mother of all crossovers which also cover the history of Key and all their releases. Pretty helpful if somebody wants a timeline of Key’s works.

11 Likes