Key Birthdays!

The last two birthdays of the year are in.

On the 26th of January we had the birthday of Sora Tokui, Like Yui Horie for Riki, she is an anime only voice actress by taking over Sasami’s role in the anime so that Tomoe Tamiyasu was not yelling at herself. Outside of Key, she is mostly a recent voice actress, voicing Maya in Gochiusa, and Nero Yuzurisaki of the Milky Holmes series, among a couple other roles.

Finally, today, the 29th has the birthday of Ayana. Ayana did but one thing for Key, Kanon’s Opening and Ending. As in vocals.

See you guys on the first birthday(s) of the new year!

ಠ_ಠ

LOL dat accidental month typing. lolme.

I know that I am a day late, but anyway… happy 40th birthday Maeda san! (3rd of January). Lets hope that this year will be a successful one for both Jun Maeda and Key, what with the many releases they have planned.

9 Likes

MAEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

True best girl.

5 Likes

Oh, my… I’m too late to celebrate based Maeda’s birthday…
Here’s a congratulatory picture from Sasagiri Yuuya (LB! 4koma artist - which had Maeda appeared in it)

Is that the one where he falls on Dorj? That was hilarious on his part. How about we are get some celebratory Drumsticks in Maeda’s honor. the next best thing is to fall off a roof after a guitar solo but I can’t find a 39 kilo cat to cushion the fall -_-

Oh shoot! I didn’t realize Jun Maeda’s birthday was the 3rd! I missed it T_T

Shoot! I completely forgot that Tomoe Tamiyasu’s birthday is the same as Maeda! After carefully reading Sasagiri Yuuya’s tweet, I just noticed that!

We are all so casual, we should just all quit being key fans. xD

I am really not familiar with VA birthdays and I tend to forget birthdays overall, that’s why I note the important ones down somewhere.

The only Birthday I know by heart is Mai’s. It’s soon!!

I surprise you didn’t know. And birthday of Tammy, legendary voice actress of Natsume Rin is also on Jan 3rd. One illustrator drew a funny and nice celebration pic for both of them.

1 Like

Don’t forget Hijiri’s birthday on the 3rd…

So, anybody feel like making a Makoto topic? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We have some ONE birthdays here, so why not Moon.?

13th January!
Today is the birthday of the ever-cool Ikumi Amsawa! Happy Birthday~

1 Like

Still the 12th here, so I am gonna leave this here

1 Like

Just wondering… Does anybody know the birthday of Hiiragi Kappei from CLANNAD?

Well, he is not on the official Key birthday list, so I guess his birthday is unknown

Damn, a character with a route who doesn’t have a birthday?? How did this happen…

Don’t worry, he’s old. He’s had like… 60 of them. 1 missing one won’t matter.

Iya iya iya. Kappei was only 19…

Koumura is the old dude.