Key Anime Expo Dinner Ticket/lottery ticket Giveaway

I will be attending Anime Expo and I plan on spending around 300$ depending on how early I arrive at the booth and the remainig items left for sale. I will not be able to attend this special dinner party and sadlly will be unable to obtain the special gift. However if I do end up spending 300$ and gain a ticket, I will be giving it away to whoever can guess a number from 1 to 300. The drawing will be decided on the 28th 11:59 pm PST two days before ax.I will wait by the Visual Arts booth further information of my time of arrival and how to identify me will be posted later. Good luck to you all.

TLDR: pick a number from 1 to 300 and get a chance to attend the dinner party/extra lottery ticket. More info on where to meet/how I look/when I will be at AX will be posted later.

Winner is @Likeaneko. I am currently discussing my plans so further information will be sent later.

5 Likes

You’re a real bro for raffling away your ticket here on Kaza :smiley: I definitely can’t go, me not being in the USA and all, but I just wanted to say that, heh

It’s no problem, I can’t make it to the party so its better if some one who can make it go rather than just go to waste.

2 Likes

What if nobody guesses the number? Are people allowed to make more than one guess?

Your generosity is appreciated but I can think of better ways to raffle off a ticket.

I will be picking the closest number no matter how wide the gap and yeah I wasnt sure how to go about it so I chose this method, if you have a better idea im all ears.

Get people to apply here, assign each person a number, RNG it after a few days. Guessing the closest number has an element of strategy to it (0 and 300 are the least likely to win etc).

Or we could just decide on someone as a community :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats fine, I wouldnt mind just. I’ll wait to see how many more will try and apply through commenting.

1 Like

This is interesting half way through the duration of the giveaway and no one has responded…
Should we tag them to get their attention?

254!

It’s probably might be because majority of the people are going to end up paying for the 200$ ticket or buy 300$ in merch already.

You’re attending anime expo now?

Cheesy Poofs? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll give a guess for the heck of it, 117

Oh yeah I actually didn’t even guess a number sooo 185!

I’ll guess 60

I should arrive around 8 in the morning at the convention, ill be waiting for the exhibit hall to open so ill be one of the first few people at the booth. Ill wait on the right side of the booth next to the tv.

as seen in this image I will stand next to the tv. I will be wearing a plain black tshirt gray jeans and converse with blue laces.

2 Likes

Likewise I’m already at the con. The moment the hall opens I’ll head straight over

A post was merged into an existing topic: Anime Expo 2016

Wait so was a winner decided?

Yeah I already picked a winner. I put is as an edit in the main paragraph.