Kazamatsuri vs Rokkenjima Overwatch Night 2! (Free to play!)

It’s that time of year again folks! Overwatch are doing another free weekend for Overwatch, and so I’m gathering the Kazamatsuri and Rokkenjima communities together for a night of battle on PC! We’ll ask our members to choose a team to support, and have at it! I’ve prepared a poll below in which you can list your availability for the weekend so we can decide on a time that works for the most people possible:

https://doodle.com/poll/itn7x84d8xzkwqb3

Please express your interest below, or if you wanna support the Rokkenjima team instead, post in that topic there.

5 Likes

I shall be joining the Rokkenjima team on this one. I look forward to a pleasantly challenging night of victory against you all~ :umu:

3 Likes

I might be able to join lol
btw are you guys going to play on PC or PS4?

2 Likes

Ah, PC.

4 Likes

fantastic!
I have the game on both but I prefer playing on PC lol

2 Likes

I am interested. I suck at it, but I have played a bit. Issue will be timing, which you can see on the doodle poll. However, most bracketed times are still possible, but with a high chance of joining late or leaving early, and/or being sleepy :yahaha:

3 Likes

dw dude I suck at it as well im silver lol

3 Likes

I am entirely terrible at the game, and expect to win through sheer attrition.

3 Likes

I’m in. Been a while since I played OW so this looks like a good time to play it again.

3 Likes

2016 repeat! You’re going down, sir.

3 Likes

Seems like I’m missing out on so many events while being away for 2 weeks :uee:

3 Likes

I might be able to participate

3 Likes

I’m down. Valhalla awaits.

2 Likes

I don’t even want to play but I signed up anyways so I guess I’ll probably end up spectating or in a very rare case actually play

2 Likes

I’m interested in this, but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to be there for any of the times. Hopefully I’ll just be able to turn up fine!

2 Likes

What the hell why do you guys suddenly hate overwatch :eyes:

3 Likes

It’s not hatred it’s FEAR of being CRUSHED BY ROKKENJIMA :deino:

3 Likes

I don’t want one man rez thats asssssssssssssssssssssssssssss which is why I stopped playing OW completely last summer

2 Likes

play someone else

4 Likes

Oh yes this shall be a sweet battle indeed~

…I’ll be brushing up on my Lucio skills in the meantime, just finished downloading the game. my Battlenet tag is Magus#1145 if you wanna get some practice in

2 Likes