Kazamatsuri seeking donations for The K.E.Y

Art by Ekalina

Over on the Kazoku Collective Patreon, we just posted an appeal to current and potential patrons. Basically, with The K.E.Y. well on its way, we've come to realise that if we had more money than we currently do, we could make the project much better

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/kazamatsuri-seeking-donations-for-the-k-e-y/

To re-state; which artists would you like to see us seek out commissions from? Please leave your suggestions below!

I decided to support donations for the K.E.Y and became a VIP member of the Kazoku Collective Patreon just now pledging $20 a month. I know I can’t draw art submissions but I figured this is the least I can do to support the K.E.Y. Is there anything else I have to do regarding the subject matter?

1 Like

What do you mean “have to do”? :smile:
Thanks so much though.

I thought I try to be funny in making a light-hearted joke.
But yeah, you’re very welcome.

The donations have started coming in, and we need artists to commission for the project! Please give us your suggestions.

I’m a bit biased, I know, but I’d love to see Japanese artists contribute to this project somehow. Would personally love Remotaro, as well as ZEN (though he might be a bit high-level),

In terms of a more international fare, I quite like rosuuri though I don’t know if our policy is to get actual fans to do the commission work.

3 Likes

Anybody is OK! That’s the point of the comissions, to get some people in that otherwise wouldn’t contribute.

Oh, wow. She does have some really beautiful pieces.

Ugh… Just coming through here… But it would be nice to see たくみ and りゆ.
There is also りも, and I personally like なお.
Toujo Sakana or ZEN would be nice to see as well, but… They are probably too big for this.
And, well, yeah~ just slipping away from here xD

1 Like

Just for ease of access, here’s a link to the commissions page of that rosuuri artist. (Obviously it was just one more click, but everyone, including me, can be extremely lazy at times) It includes rough pricing estimates as well. rosuuri comissions

Just making a suggestion: http://tinntuuzai.web.fc2.com/

Basically he accepts requests for drawings, but can decline them based on what he will have to draw. I think it’s worth asking him. But I’m from the general public side, not a patron, so I’m not sure if my opinion holds any weight here.

^^Btw, creds to @Khsellhu for a quick translation from the webpage. :slight_smile:

@Meyvol Says personal comissions are closed. :frowning:

But keep em coming guys! If you can verify if they actually take comissions that saves me a lot of work.

[quote=“Aspirety, post:13, topic:3184”]
Says personal comissions are closed. :frowning:
[/quote]Well, technically you could argue that it’s a business/commercial effort and take up one of those slots.
But might be a bit of a stretch I suppose.

I know Illya Kuvshinov once did fan art of Nagisa years ago. Maybe we could have him do a commission. Does anyone know if he’s open to commissions or how much he charges?

1 Like

I just checked his deviant art, unfortunately he isn’t accepting commissions at the moment. Nice idea though…