Kazamatsuri Podcast Applications

Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe user level is badges-based? And I also believe that being Member is enough to access The Guild.

Anyways, if you wanna increase your trust level, it’d help to do some of this stuff: https://forum.kazamatsuri.org/badges :wink:

Badges based? It shouldn’t be, I don’t think…

It’s all about actively viewing, posting, and interacting with comments on the forum. The Regular tier requires you read a certain amount of posts and comment a certain amount of times within a small time-scale. I remember getting the badge back in August and then loosing it a couple months later when Aspi faded into obscurity and activity died.

So yeah, Regular you can loose very easily if you’re not a big poster.

You should only need to be Member though to access Skype, unless Aspi changed it when making the guild category.

No you’re right. Aspi just says regular whenever he means member.

1 Like

Glad I read this I was starting at the badges page and wondering how I was going to grind all those out.

Oh my mistake then :o
We should have at least some info that says how it happens >_<

No. It’s a secret :wink:

Seriously though, if I release too much info about it then there’s the risk of members ‘grinding’ for that status, and the quality of content on the forum could decrease.

4 Likes

Is it not what it says on the official discourse forum? You should fix the link to that thread then if it isn’t the same.

Oh and yes, it appears that I’m actually referring to the ‘Member’ trust level. I swear they keep changing the names ^^;

Well if they kept it the same how would they confuse everyone that tries to use it? On a the original topic note Gigaspy told me last night he wasn’t going to be able to make it so you can strike him.

1 Like

Alright, thanks for letting me know.

The interviews have concluded, and @Bizkitdoh and I have decided on the final roster for the podcasts.

For The Monthly Terra, we’ve decided on having a pool of different people to sample the cast of each episode from. Members can raise their hands to join in, and we’ll pick who we want on each episode ourselves from that pool. The pool as as follows:

@Bowiie @EisenKoubu @Iotheria @LinkThinks @Pepe @Rabla @rune_devros @yerian98

As for the AIR BOOKCLUB, we’ve chosen three regulars who’ll be joining us for all 6 episodes:

@Bowiie @Iotheria @LinkThinks

And for the remaining episodes, we’ll be cycling through the backups we’ve selected:

Common: @Pepe
Minagi: @EisenKoubu
Kano: @yerian98
Misuzu: TBD
Summer: @rune_devros
AIR: TBD

We’ll be choosing between Pepe, EisenKoubu and yerian for the remaining Misuzu and AIR routes. We’ll determine who gets those episodes after getting a feel for everybody’s performance on their respective episodes.

Congratulations to everyone who made the cut! To those that didn’t, don’t be too disheartened - especially for the bookclub, you can still participate on the forums with everyone else, and even send in a recorded voice message to be played on the podcast if you want! Ask us a question, give us a thought or something!

And to the rest who weren’t able to make time or couldn’t attend the interviews, don’t worry, there will be many more bookclubs in the future for you to apply for!

Looking forward to kicking off the bookclub in days! :smiley:

6 Likes

I feel so happy, so humbled, to be selected as a member of this podcast. To those that did not make it, I feel for you guys. I’m sure you guys will get the chance to join when I’m gone for a while. No hard feelings, okay?

I’m trying to contain my excitement… :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m glad to be working with you guys again! I like how you were able to pattern it such that everybody has a chance to be heard in the bookclub :smiley: At least, everyone who applied for it, as far as I know

1 Like

A couple of people who were unable to make the interviews have already contacted me asking when the next interview will be held.

I can say that for at least the AIR BOOKCLUB, there will be no more interviews. However, for The Monthly Terra, I’d be happy to do another interview once there’s at least 4 people who would like to apply. So if you are interested in joining us for The Monthly Terra any time soon and haven’t applied here yet, please do so!

1 Like

I would like to apply for The Monthly Terra, I couldnt get to any of the dates, and I hope I will be able to make it for the interviews.

2 Likes

We are currently accepting applications for group interviews for those interested in joining the Charlotte Anime Bookclub, CLANNAD Bookclub and The Monthly Terra! Check the opening post for more info!

Well I’ve been here for a while and have wanted to join in the community but have honestly been intimidated by my lack of Key knowledge compared to some of the others over here XD

So, I’m interested as Charlotte is a new thing that I’d be able to keep up with and, am actually extremely excited for. I enjoy a good discussion regardless :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Great! So, shall I sign you up for one of the interview sessions?

Okay I derped, put me down for the 19th of June XD