Kazamatsuri.org Podcast Ep. 2: The Monthly Terra September & October 2014

The Monthly Terra is back, but this time we're doing things a bit differently! I've rounded up Biz, Rabla and Pepe to join me in recording a new entry in the Kazamatsuri.org Podcast, this time covering The Monthly Terra of the past two months! Sorry to keep you all in the dark, but I hope you appreciate the surprise! Let me know what you think of the new format!

You'll notice that this episode was a lot more laid-back than the Planetarian Bookclub. I think you'll find that the podcasters will be focusing all their energy on the important episodes like the bookclubs, while taking the in-between episodes a lot more leisurely. Today, you get to hear us with our hair down, and plagued with nasty colds for some reason. But don't worry, if we do continue to do The Monthly Terra like this, the next episode should flow better as we won't have two months of news to cover in 30 minutes. So yeah, apologies if the quality is a bit low in this episode compared to others, but I still hope it'll be a nice, more engaging format of The Monthly Terra than those walls of text I've been doing previously. Let us know what you think in the discussion below!

PS: It'll be on iTunes very soon! I'll update this post as soon as it's available!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://kazamatsuri.org/kazamatsuri-org-podcast-ep-2-the-monthly-terra-september-october-2014/
2 Likes

A few things I noticed. The audio tracks are a bit off…? I noticed mine is a second or two late, at least. ie Pepe talks over me a lot sometimes when I know he didn’t lol idk maybe I’m crazy

Another thing: The lack of at least a list of the events/links kinda sucks. I remember the very first MT was more or less a list of links and I think it’d be nice to have that in a very simple way along with the video.

At any rate, this was fun~ Good idea. ^^

It was a bit of a rush job, I’ll admit. But there was something very odd going on with your audio channel. Like at the start it was fine and at the end it was really fast, so I pushed it back a bit and it makes the start seem too fast. Weird…

On one hand, this new format is good and it’s nice to hear people discussing what happened and their quick thoughts on it.
On the other hand, I had a battle with time when listening to it because, well, there’s life to do… A quick summary list might be a nice addition in future for accessibility reasons.

The All Ages Air patch works on Standard Edition, however there is a tutorial on how to install both the SE English Patch and the All Ages patch into ME. If you want the original 18+ content instead (for some reason) and you are using ME, there is an 18+ patch to reinsert the SE adult content into ME.
The All Ages patch is as faithful to the original as can possibly be. In some situations the only change is a CG change, and in others (Kano’s in particular) the adult text has been cut out, and the HCGs have been swapped out for the normal sprites, while the story elements and context have been kept intact. It’s more about covering up the explicitly adult content with story, than removing stuff. I still almost cried in Minagi’s route, and this time around there wasn’t a H-scene to ruin the moment. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m planning to release the Suginami patch when EX comes out. I want to see if I can get in contact with any of the hackers from Doki (or elsewhere) to get an up-to-date version of RLDev, because I’m working with some annoying limitations right now.

2 Likes

I’ve taken the criticisms into consideration. A list of topics talked about will definitely be a priority next time!

Listening to it again and it’s interesting to hear us all have differing accents!

Anyways sorry about all the clicks and stuff, my bad xP Never realized my mouse was so loud orz