Kazamatsuri.org Bookclub: Planetarian

aww yeah, last place! Just barely making the cut is all you need though, right? I’ll be looking forward to it.

In your defense it’s pretty hard to make the cut when your house is being attacked by wild planes.

Warning Little Busters spoiler

@Aspirety

Oh man, I got in! Really looking forward to the podcast. Expect me to post actual fan art this time. Instead of, well, you know. I’m wondering if the people who got into the podcast should submit their discussion stuff to the fourm as well, or save it for the podcast itself.

1 Like

Dammit! I knew that was what foiled me! JABANDAAAAA!

And oh god that junker again cracks me up everytime

2 Likes

Planetarian Discussion. This is just a meta topic to discuss the bookclub itself. We’ll also be keeping an eye on original submissions to the Planetarian Fanart topic.

Also, be sure to share quotes in the quotes topic too!

You’re not last place :stuck_out_tongue:

I will say that one of them just baaarely made the cut over someone else. It’s hard picking between people, but cuts have to be made.

Updated the opening post to make it a bit neater and include all the relevant information. We’re also accepting recorded messages to be played on the podcast!

I’ve also decided to extend the length of the bookclub for 2 more weeks! Now we’re going to dedicate an entire month to celebrating planetarian with the bookclub, to commemorate both the steam release and the 10th anniversary! This will also give people more time to prepare artwork, or any other fanworks they would like to submit.

I moved a post to an existing topic: Planetarian Discussion (Spoilers)

Rest in Podcasts planetarian ;-;7

3 Likes

The planetarian bookclub is now officially over, but the podcast has been delayed due to some technical disasters. Please look forward to it in a little over a week’s time.

http://kazamatsuri.org/kazamatsuri-org-podcast-ep-1-planetarian-bookclub/

Podcast is up! Thanks everyone for your contributions :smiley: And congratulations to our winner of the competition!