Kazamatsuri Chorus Sings: Little Busters!

In commemoration of Little Busters’ 10th Anniversary and imminent English release, our community have reunited for their latest and greatest chorus: Little Busters! I’m exceptionally happy with how it turned out, and I’m so proud of and thankful for the efforts of everyone who contributed to this. You’ve all done amazing work. Here’s to one of the most amazing series, and one of the most amazing songs ever! Little Busters Saikou!!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/kazamatsuri-chorus-sings-little-busters/
3 Likes

Totally my personal opinion, but I think this is the best chorus we’ve done yet. We’ve set a high bar for future choruses to meet.

So proud of all you guys ;;

1 Like

Oh man this is beautiful. Great job @SuikaShoujo especially :smile:

2 Likes

Really good chorus for the best song, good job everyone!!
Wish I could’ve got myself to join in :frowning:

Nice chorus guys, great job! It felt natural from beginning to end, keep up the good work.

Amazing, the chorus keep getting better and better with every new one. Let’s hope for another one during the LB bookclub!

Bravo everyone! Great chorus, and I agree with @Aspirety; it’s probably our best one yet! Just means we have to up the ante when we do Alicemagic

Although the only gripe I have is that, unlike the other choruses, I find it harder to distinguish the voices (except SuikaShoujo’s, of course). Although that could be seen as a good thing, because in a proper chorus, all the voices should actually just blend into one. But what do I know about music :yahaha:

In future I would like to try a chorus where different people tackle different lines so everyone gets a chance to shine, but I think this one worked particularly well as a unified chorus, with Suika taking centre stage.

I’ll see if I can grab the editor for comment~

Hello Everyone!

I am your chorus editor and here is my comment! (laughs)

Good work to everyone who took part in the chorus, I had a lot of fun editing and mixing it all together, I tried a lot of different things throughout the mixing and I’m glad to have made a version we all enjoy.

I think the way I blended everything works really well together, I did try having @SuikaShoujo as a lead vocal with everyone else supporting and while that did work I don’t think it was ultimately the best result, I did have some other cool ideas that didn’t make it into the final version, I might save those for a remastered version in the future :grinning:

Feel free to ask any questions about my work on the chorus if you have any.

Keep up the good work guys!

5 Likes

It’s great having the editor around here, it makes it feel less as if the clips were sent to Narnia and magically came back edited. Thanks for your work and you keep up the great work too!

If anything, I’d like to ask if you ever modified anyone’s frequency to match some notes.

The most I did was a little time warping magic to bring everything into line, pitch correction isn’t really my jam.