Kazamatsuri Chorus Sings: Light Colors. Express your interest!

At the moment this is more of a tentative thing, but I figured I’d at least post here to see how much interest there is.

For the Tomoyo After Bookclub, why don’t we sing Light Colors together? If you’d like to lend your voice to such a project, please let me know below! If there’s enough interest then I’ll begin making plans!

4 Likes

I’m interested in joining, but I’m not quite sure about the quality of the only recording device that I have. ^^

With some hope I’ll be able to actually join in this one and not just talk about it!

Put me in, coach.

As a karaoke veteran of Light Colors, I am all in!

Fuck yeah.

I feel so bad for missing the Last Regret Chorus… So I’ll make sure to join this one… I’m in

Hopefully I’ll have time to make it in again. Kaza Choruses are always a good time.

I’ll be in every Kaza Chorus,or die trying!

1 Like

maybe I’ll try
lol

So with me liking singing and our family having a headset at home, I should probably also try to participate. Having never recorded my voice on PC, is there acceptable freeware for that?

That would be audacity!

Oh damn, I even already have that software because I was trying to make a Karaoke version of a song myself, I kinda forgot that it can also be used for that purpose…

Okay, I’ve sent out messages to everyone interested! If you’re interested please let me know here ASAP, we need to get this moving quickly! Final deadline for submissions is the 11th of September.

Guess that wasn’t quite clear from my post I guess, but I’m also interested. (Or the message got lost somewhere, who knows.) 11th September, huh? Should be able to make it until then.

Count me in. Gotta ruin it with my voice. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Does that mean you’re interested? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sorry, I couldn’t find time to record a decent attempt. I’ll definitely be in the next one though. Hopefully, Little Busters!

My vote for the next one is Dango Daikazoku!