Kazamatsuri Chorus! - Mag Mell

Quick question. Assuming that this is for the bookclub anthology due to the deadline given, wouldnā€™t it be more fitting to do Chiisana Tenohira or The Palm of a Tiny Hand instead since it more or less serves as a closing song for After Story which itself, serves as the series finale as a whole ? Donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™m okay if weā€™re going to still do Mag Mell. Itā€™s just a doubt that came up.

At leasst it ainā€™t Toki wo Kizamu Uta.

I planned to make a voting system and some other things to make a fair idea and all but I decided to just dictate we sing Mag Mell because when we talked about it way back when, it was pretty unanimous that most people wanted to sing this and everything else was wishy washy. Reminder that everyone wanted to do Tori no Uta when we did Farewell Song which was perfect for the anthology. Canā€™t please everyone, yo!

We may do more, but as of now itā€™s just this and the bonus all participants will be doing.

On that note, if youā€™re participating, go ahead and let me know so I can start a conversation among all the singers~

Fine, Iā€™ll sing it again. Not like I can refuse a chance like this when the first one was so fun.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll register my interest!

Im in, of course! Or is it, ā€œIm downā€? Or ā€œIm upā€? Hmmmmā€¦

2 Likes

Sign me up,fellow purveyor of the short haired gospel!

2 Likes

OGG master race.

But yes, you can expect my recording, Bizkitbro

1 Like

Iā€™m in for this, no question.

2 Likes

I guess Iā€™ll be joining too, may you please allow me to eat your souls by singing with you.?

2 Likes

Since @Bizkitdoh obviously doesnā€™t care about whatever excuses Negativemaster_Saltyman may have, Iā€™m in.

2 Likes

I like this line haha
Join for sure.
Btw: how about you make a version with our voices only? I hope is is not terrible :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Iā€™m so in!

Iā€™m in. Farewell Song ended up so good. This time I want to participate.

One week left for anyone else who wants in! Sound nice so far but Iā€™d sure like a bit more. This stuff is fun.

Still have entrants though that havenā€™t sent me anything ;(

Will crack down and do my part this week for sure, so youā€™ll have my sulty tones to add to the beat.

Oh yeah, I signed up for this, didnā€™t I?

I thought I missed the deadline for some reason

Hopefully I can have this done in a day or two.

1 Like

THEREā€™S STILL TIIIIIME c:

Bump! I finally decided to give the Mag Mell chorus its own video outside of the CLANNAD Bookclub Anthology. Here you go~!

12 Likes

Very nice, the singing is really good!