Kazamatsuri Chorus! - Last Regrets

I can always count on you guys. :kurumu:

Easy song, but we’re taking this one to new limits if I can help it. w

Ooh, I’d like to join in :>

1 Like

I am offering my KazaBois-level voice! :kgoha:

Oh, man. I remember my previous cover of Last Regrets. ._.

…Sure, I’ll join. I could bring a much-needed baritone to the mix. :stuck_out_tongue:

Count me in.

Don’t even try to touch @Iotheria

1 Like

I guess I’ll sing with my loli voice instead, then. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ill try to join in this time!

I’d like to join too, but I don’t know what your “microphone quality standards” are. I have the microphone of a gaming headseet, will that do the trick?

Your best bet would be to toss me one verse or something to listen to, then I can judge.

Sure, I’ll start working on my vocals and try to record something as soon as there’s nobody home. Man, would I be embarassed if I was caught singing alone a Karaoke with this “special” voice of mine.

1 Like

ALL ABOARD THE LATE BUS
ey das me

After realizing I never actually posted my interest in joining after I read,I came to rectify this.
Since my goal is to be in as many Kaza Chorus’ as I can,I’m all in.

1 Like

@SuikaShoujo You still in?

I’d like to join in this!

To be honest I’m really interested to join. But i never joined anything related, so absolutely unsure of me voice quality

Despite my totally forgetting about the previous one because reasons. I WILL do this one.

Singing Gnashes must be a thing.

1 Like

Oh crap completely forgot about this. I may or may not be able to get it in in time.

So how’s progress on this? Hoping to get my recording in soon

Waiting for recordings. I have a few and will probably update/ask for people to get theirs in asap.

I can do a callout on social media if you want