KazaCraft Minecraft Server: Building the Little Busters School!

Hmm, program wont work on my computer. I dunno, maybe I did something wrong. Would just sending you a copy of the world work too?

Yeah I can just use that.

I have to admit that this is fairly quite impressive. How many hours did u guys spent making this & by how many people? Btw, do you guys have offline version of the world by any chance?

It’s 99% complete. We aim to complete it when the EX patch is out, ehehehehe

3 Likes

Ah nice, so EX patch is coming SOON!™ eh.

1 Like

Nice job so far guys! Looking forward to future updates, keep up the good work

There actually hasn’t been proper updates for a really long time that we’ve actually posted. We’re far further than the images show. We’ve been doing a lot of EX spoilers too. Since we’re close to finishing I’d imagine we’ll just make a new topic when it’s open to the public.

4 Likes

Oh hey, I guess we’re working on this again! We’re very close to being ready to go live with this now, though it does contain EX spoilers!

We need some help though. If you are good at making pixel art, or you know somebody you can refer us to, let us know because we need help producing skins for all of the characters! Shouldn’t be too much work.

3 Likes

The style I’ve been doing for the skins is pretty simple, I don’t consider myself an artist and can make these, so if you’re even slightly skilled it’d be easy for me to guide you in the way that I make them.

2 Likes

This is now actually for real no seriously this time its almost done I mean it please believe us nearly ready to launch.

Instead of finalizing it, we decided to have fun instead.

Minor Saya Route spoilers

2 Likes