Kaza Movie Night!

I can say in advance that I won’t be here for this upcoming Movie Night. I have some important business to attend to on that Saturday, but I will make sure to be there the next time after that! :wink:

Going to throw in Honneamise for some future movie night because it’s one of my favorites, an anime classic, and it feels like nobody I know has seen it.

1 Like

I really need to get into one of these. I eventually watch these after you guys do if I’d hadn’t yet anyway.

1 Like

Just a reminder that theres only one more day to vote for next week’s movie~

Oh shit forgot to close/announce this.

The movie that has taken Kaza by sensation this week is Summer Wars!

Please join us at 00:00 UTC on Sunday, October 4!

1 Like

I’ve decided to move Movie Night officially to Discord!
Its voice functions seem to work a lot better than Skype’s from what I’ve used so far, but we’ll be testing it out this upcoming session. If it fails, we can just stick to using mumble, but I believe that it will go well.

Sensitivity might be an issue at first, but you simply have to click on someones name over on the right column and adjust, and for me that fixes it perfectly.

If you havent joined the Kaza Discord chat yet click on that link up above. You can also click here to download the desktop client.

No, Aspi did not put me up to this. I made this decision on my own. If refuse to join Discord for whatever reason thatprobablyhasnothingtodowithrefusingtoleaveskypecoughcough, then you will just be missing out on Movie Night. Not my problem. I do not want to hear complaints if you have not actually attended movie night for which we have used Discord, and if I do see these kinds of complaints, I will mark them as spam.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask. This should be a smooth transition, and I look forward to seeing how it turns out. I will update the OP with this and maybe more detailed info later. :masgrin:

3 Likes

welp, looks like I wont be attending then. Sorry guys.

PUTTING IN A VOTE FOR THE IRON GIANT AHEAD OF TIME. Thanks.

1 Like

Summer Wars was awesome! It was about, well, a war in summer, duh.

Anyways~

1 Like

MONONOKE: THE RETURN

Let’s pick that one this time maybe.

Summer Wars was a fantasticly unexpected and fairly enjoyable experience. Not gonna lie, wish I’d remembered some of these in the past. Will definitely try to get into more of them as we go forward.

1 Like

Sorry I missed it again, guys. Totally got caught up in what I was doing and lost track of time :frowning:

What a great lineup for the next movie night, though! I voted for Honneamise, but I’d be happy with any of them!

I’ll have to watch Summer Wars on my own time. Pleased to hear people liked it, so I’ll see to trying it for myself soon.

I need a reason to watch this video file that’s been sitting on my computer for a while, so I hope The Girl Who Leapt Through Time wins. :3

By a large majority, this week we will be watching The Girl Who Leapt Through Time!

I hope you will join us this Sunday, October 18th at 00:00 UTC~

6 Likes

Looking forward to it! Will definitely go make a calendar event on my cell so that I literally cannot forget now.

I missed it again because I had the date off by a week :c

Yeah… I kinda forgot to remind everyone because I wasnt able to make it myself >.<
But from all of @cjlim2007’s comments in the chat it sure seemed like everyone who did make it was enjoying it. This’ll definitely be one I’ll have to watch on my own sometime~

1 Like

I had a suggestion for next movie night; Since it’s gonna be on halloween, what say we make a halloween-themed one? Everyone can suggest spooky or halloween-themed movies, then we can all vote on those ones :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yep! It was good, we all definitely had a fun time with it.

1 Like

the moe kaza movie night hype train stops for no one!!!

1 Like