Kanon Fanart

It’s best girl’s birthday today, so me and my friend made a wallpaper to celebrate:

11 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Key Music Fan Covers

6 Likes

Hi, I draw these recently.

5 Likes

oRiGiNaL cHaRaCtEr Do NoT sTeAl, YuUiChI-kUn! :thinking:

I don’t know what other thread to post this in, but I found some suspiciously familiar-looking art in this random how to draw book I got at the library.

10 Likes

Let’s fix the lack of Kanon art.

8 Likes

Auu~Here’s a lovely Makoto fan art ! :blush:

7 Likes

Shizu-chan that is some good art. You have now been promoted to Shizu-Sempai.

1 Like

Ahhh, Sayuri

(and to be clear these are not mine, I just found them)

Kurata Sayuri

and from http://fanart.neoseeker.com/artists/Enth/2539-sayuri_57083_8KeiU_thumb.html

4 Likes

Here is a fanart I did of Shiori a long while back, done in all markers.

11 Likes

It’s really well done and she looks like in the anime! I adore Shiori she is one of the most “human” character I have ever seen :laughing:

1 Like

Nice job! Shiori is so beautiful! Definitely one of my favorite girls from Kanon! :amorous:

1 Like

I remember I wanted to do Makoto for this piece but didn’t have the right colors… I chose Shiori purely because of the colors I had available :yahaha:

Ah, I see. That’s still cool! :yahaha:

uguu

“Uguu. Who turned me into manga?”

Rumour has it that an Uguu emoji’s may result in you receiving a wooden starfish a ghost. “UGUUUU”, (in a creepy ghost voice.)

Reasons why i hate drawing digitally is because of the gittering lines; Sorry Ayu. Yes this is mostly tracing.

8 Likes

Here’s my latest drawing of Nayuki ! :blush:

I finally have colour pencils so it was very entertaining to change my method of drawing and take more time to do the details. Anyways I really like Nayuki (not just because she likes strawberries like me) but because she is a very reliable person who always can forgive you and support you. I didn’t read the VN but I really enjoyed her route in the 2006 anime.
FGNY02A
Here’s the original CG.

7 Likes

My tribute to Shiori, one of the best character I have ever seen and my favourite Kanon heroine besides Mai. She is so relatable and touching that each of her sentences breaks my heart. :sad:

FGSR032B

6 Likes

In that case Shizu-chan, i am expecting Mai best girlMai

2 Likes

I’m planning to draw her soon :wink:

Auu~! I have dedicated 6 hours of my day to draw Makoto and Piro ! :uguu:
I didn’t like her that much at the beginning but when I watched Kanon again I came to love her from the deep of my heart. She is so adorable, funny and heartbreaking… Next will be best girl Mai.:ai:

PNG-1

5 Likes