Jun Maeda is finally on Twitter! But not quite as you'd expect

Some unexpected news to wake up to today. After many years of fans wondering when he'd finally decide to appear on social media, Key's renowned writer has finally been let out of VisualArt's dungeon created a Twitter account!

The catch? Well, looks like he created it for the specific purpose

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://kazamatsuri.org/jun-maeda-is-finally-on-twitter/
3 Likes

Soo… anyone wanna learn mahjong?

So we’re going to get our Mahjong mini-game for the Hisako route after all. Nice.

That mini game would be impossible to beat.

1 Like

Seriously considering it if that means I can play Maeda lol. Or, even if I can’t, it’d still be neat to chat about it.

If someone knows how to play Japanese mahjong and is willing to teach I would try. I only know how to play Cantonese mahjong though.

Mandatory to beat or game over ye ye ye

How accurate is The Legend of Koizumi, because if that’s accurate I’m already an expert

I’m fairly confident that when VA pressured him to make a twitter, he rejected the idea, but the moment his mahjong buddies told him to, he immediately went for it.

Mahjong is his true passion!!

3 Likes

Puts on tin foil hat
But what if the tweets are actually an underlying code that reveal VisualArt’s secrets?! :michioh:

5 Likes

Does this mean that Key/Saki crossovers can become a thing now?

3 Likes

Effects:

• Hey, maybe we can talk about Beisbol too!
  • and from now on, we’ll get emotional when we lose a Mahjong game.

Seriously, thanks for the update! Very interesting news.

Sorry to post on such an old post, (didn’t make sense to start a new one) but I just wanted to bring up that Jun deleted his twitter account…did anyone else notice this too? I hope it doesn’t have to do with his health :frowning: His album just released too!

Wait really?? I didn’t notice…