Jun Maeda Confirms: Riki is Actually Gay?!

EXCUSE YOU. Mai will always be best Key lesbian

2 Likes

http://teamname.kazamatsuri.org/?bGl0dGxlIGxvdmUgbG92ZSBodW50ZXJzIGRhAHFKRVlJcG1xYUpv

Here’s footage of the revised Little Busters English Edition script.

6 Likes

Reminds me of something we were talking about the other day on discord…

Edit:

Wakarimasu

It would help if you actually showed that conversation on here, instead of leaving us in the dark with a post like this

7 Likes

After so many time without read the VN I finally remember that kind of moments :kyog: :nonono:

8 Likes

Fake news! :deino:

5 Likes

Riki just needs to accept himself without all the social pressure. It’s especially hard in Japan, you know :umu:

3 Likes

5 Likes

They were literally talking about Riki having a relationship with a girl and he pulls this shit.

8 Likes

In all seriousness, the moments where the tease Riki has a thing for Kyousuke (and vice versa to a lesser extent) are about as subtle as similar moments in Free!. I think the only reason they don’t have a route, or perhaps make it a plot point in Refrain is out of fear that having an explicitly homosexual story arc in a game like this (primarily targeted to the heterosexual male otaku crowd) might turn them off (they’d have to make Riki a trap for this to be considered more acceptable among Japanese otakudom).

2 Likes

These are your only two options when asked if you like Kyousuke instead of the girls.

10 Likes

One of the many reasons to why this wasn’t a very good joke.
There were many good responses though.

1 Like