Japan Expo 2014

Going? Know someone that’s going? Wish you were going?
You’re in the right place then to talk about it~

Feel free to talk about and post images and things from the event, and generally discuss the Japan Expo experience if you have anything to share. ^^

Also I’d like to have you buy me some select things, I’ll pay you back.

1 Like

Man what I wouldn’t give to be there, represent our community, and be part of Key history ;_;

We need reps for our community! Who’s going to be there?

They’re gonna bring some of the Summer VA stuff in there! And the big announcements. And the community… Now I would be interested in the reaction of the general public in that

A bit too far from here :frowning:

I’m kicking myself so hard, but there’s no way I’d have been able to go on such short notice :c

I wish I was going :frowning: Or at least could get the items.

And it seems my usual California con-going friends are not going to this expo :frowning:

Is Suda going to this one by any chance?

Nein. :c

Image of booth has been posted. Swag! Also, release date? Hmmmm?
(There are too many threads, idk where to really put this)

1 Like

Heaven on Earth. I wonder how well will Key fare in the West in general, and in US in particular…

Well enough to sell out of items on the first day, it seems.

1 Like

I understand it’s for advertising, but I think it’s glorious that an official Key booth in the US is plastered in Planetarian stuff.

It wasn’t my favorite VN, but I think about it in daily life more-so than any other Key VNs. Seeing Planetarian outnumber Clannad brings a smile to my face.

Such event is a miracle akin to the ones found in Kanon

Seems like a good omen for both Planetarian release in Steam, and future developments regarding bringing Key works to the West

1 Like

Sure is! Gotta keep the momentum going. ^^

All those Sold Out signs. Godspeed, Visual Arts. Godspeed.

1 Like

CLANNAD FULL VOICE COMING TO STEAM!
The hype is off the charts!

1 Like

Suddenly found out that another friend of mine attended.

<–insert regret here for not asking him to buy me a shirt–>