Introducing The K.E.Y. ~ Key Enthusiast Yearbook

First, some backstory. Back in 2012, some of you may remember there was an initiative to unite the passion of an international community of Key fans to communicate our love to Key themselves. Fans from all over the world were invited to contribute by submitting fanart and letters to Key,

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://kazamatsuri.org/introducing-the-k-e-y-key-enthusiast-yearbook/
9 Likes

Ooh!!! This looks pretty amazing. Even if i don’t end up submitting anything i’ll definitely check it out :slight_smile:

Oh man, this is really awesome to see!

I’ll see about contributing something, but either way I’m really excited to see this come to fruition!
:kgoha:

COOL! I actually submitted some stuff for the Key 15th project all those years ago. I submitted a mediocre Kudryavka drawing, a crappy homemade Little Busters! t-shirt, and a picture of my loot collection, which I posted in the loot thread. The website was really hard to understand though, so I don’t think anyone saw it :stuck_out_tongue: But my art skills have improved hugely since then, so I’ll definitely be able to submit some arts.

1 Like

This seems interesting. Glad that it’s summer though. I can work on drawing and coloring (but my coloring is mediocre). Hopefully Harmonia has enough fan art by the beginning of 2017. But that hair takes forever to draw (especially Tipi’s).

Are you planning an actual, physical book or is it going to be purely digital?

consolidate them into this awesome book we’re going to be distributing both as a free PDF and sell as a bound book

1 Like

Yay! I’m definitly participating in this. I’ve gotta retrain on my photoshopping skills to make a nice fanart. Good thing we have half a year to submit our works.

2 Likes

^ Treat her as emoticon XD The full art is not finished yet
I’ll do my best to contribute in this project! OuO

7 Likes

Woooowwwowwww kawaaeeehhh //// adorables chizuru

See everyone trying their best like this motivate me…aww I am gonna try my best too :grin:

3 Likes

Oh awesome will defiantly do this! YAY

A bit of a weird question… Are you guys planning on putting this under a Creative Commons license? I thought that would be a neat thing to do. I’ve always dreamed of doing a doujinshi or arrange album, and releasing it under Creative Commons so that everyone would be free to enjoy it.

1 Like

Sorry for the late response @supercoobie, but yes, I definitely believe releasing this under a Creative Commons license is in our best interests.

You guys accept nendoroid photos I took for K.E.Y?

Is it like nendoroids that you bought?

Gonna say no, since it’s not something you made yourself.

Ok, all goods then