Introduce Yourself!

Nice to meet you @BlackHayate02, @BYtheHORNs and @BendyBento. Welcome to Kaza, enjoy your stay. :smile:

1 Like

@Deoto Yeah, this is the safe haven for Key fans. I joined not too long ago as well, and theyā€™re all such nice folk! I hope you enjoy you time here!

@nekotea Nice to meet you! I was in a similar position. A couple of friends from here told me about this site a long time ago and I barely got to making an account about a month ago, but Iā€™m glad I finally did because I love browsing all of the interesting things people have to say about the stories I love so much, and theyā€™re all really nice too! I hope youā€™ll have as good of an experience as I have so far :slight_smile: Also, what exactly is neko tea?

@BlackHayate02 Hello and welcome! LB! was my first VN too (itā€™s still the only VN Iā€™ve read to date still haha). I hope you decide to stay with us as Iā€™m sure youā€™ll fit right in :3

@BYtheHORNs Glad you could make it, pal! Since youā€™re one of the few prominent Key fans over on HB, I couldnā€™t not recommend you come here haha. I just didnā€™t expect you to do it only minutes after I mentioned it haha. Welcome aboard!

@BendyBento Glad you could make it here too! You, like Horns, VJ, and me, are some of the few fans over on HB that make it obvious that weā€™re Key fans and wear that title proudly as a part of us hehe. Anyway, hope to see you around more :3

3 Likes

Nice to meet you too @KomariKamikita!

I love browsing all of the interesting things people have to say about the stories I love so much, and theyā€™re all really nice too!

Iā€™m glad to hear it, I look forward to joining some of the discussions here!

Also, what exactly is neko tea?

nekotea is a little pun based on my real name which I thought of a while ago, I found it cute so started using it online!

2 Likes

Wellā€¦ Thatā€™s a lot better than what I initially had in mind with ā€œneko teaā€ā€¦ Which involved cats and hot water :komue:

1 Like

Well hello @BendyBento!Nice to meet you here!:smile:

1 Like

@Emily_Olivia_Deelstr, @Deoto, @nekotea, @BlackHayate02, @BYtheHORNs, @BendyBento Welcome to Kazamatsuri forum. ā€œMay The good memories be with you.ā€
And @ShadowShifter Sorry for late welcome.:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks all! I wanna be more active in a community that is passionate about the same things I am! Iā€™m usually lurking everywhere :l

1 Like

Welcome @BYtheHORNs and @BendyBento! I hope you both enjoy your time here!

1 Like

Hi there, Iā€™m LoyalBlue. Iā€™m kinda new to the scene, itā€™s been around 2 years since Iā€™ve gotten into anime, which led me to manga, light novels and visual novels. I love it all and Key productions are among my favorites.

Iā€™m currently trying to translate Planetarian into Turkish (Native Language), but I donā€™t have a clue about programming. S/o to Takafumi for the awesome guide, although I still canā€™t get it to work. T_T

Nice to meet you all.

4 Likes

Welcome to Kazamatsuri! Hoping you enjoy it here! :smiley:

Nice to meet you @LoyalBlue. Welcome to Kaza. Enjoy your stay. :smile:

I unfortunately disappeared off the face of the Earth for a week, so Iā€™m only now getting to these. Ahemā€¦welcome to Kazamatsuri, @nekotea, @BlackHayate02, @BYtheHORNs, @BendyBento, and @LoyalBlue! Sorry I couldnā€™t welcome you last weekā€¦but I hope to see you guys accomplish some amazing community-related stuff here! :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Hi, @LoyalBlue welcome to Kazamatsuri! ā€œMay The Good Memories be with you.ā€

Welcome to the community @LoyalBlue! Great to have you on board.

Hello, uh, well, I like Key. A lot.

Iā€™m socially awkward and real people scare me.

Jun Maeda is god.

Iā€™m not funny.

All there is to say about me, really.

4 Likes

Hello! Hope you enjoy your stay here! :smiley:

Heya @LoyalBlue and @stevenharryw. Hope you guys have fun here.

Nice to meet you @stevenharryw!

Nice to meet you @stevenharryw. Enjoy your stay here on Kaza :smile:

HI! My name is CaptainCube! Iā€™m captain of every cube out there. Iā€™ve been a huuuuuge fan of key stuff for like 10 years now haha. My favorite one is kanon and have a poster of misaka shiori in my room! Iā€™m also a big fan of Little busters and canā€™t wait to buy it later this year(?) I also read One, clannad, and one path of rewrite, had trouble finishing that one haha. I havenā€™t been too current on anime lately but I play likeā€¦a lot of games. Anyway itā€™s great to be here!! Hope to make new friends.

6 Likes