Introduce Yourself!

Welcome! I’m new to the community myself hehe. We’re both in the same boat when it comes to Little Busters!. It’s the only VN I’ve read, and it’s essentially my Bible haha.

Hi Ziggy :smile:
Welcome to the forum!

Nice to meet you @Ziggy, i’m glad as always to have another Little Busters! fan around. Have fun on Kaza! :smile:

Hey there. Found this place through a group on hummingbird.

I live in the States.

For visual novels, I’ve read the entirety of Clannad, Planetarian, Little Busters!, and Rewrite. I’ve read part of Kanon (more specifically Mai’s route, but haven’t gotten around to the rest).

For anime, I’ve watched Kanon 2006, Clannad, Little Busters!, Angel Beats, and Charlotte.

The first Key work I experienced was Angel Beats, and my favorite Key work is the Little Busters! VN.

I like watching anime, playing games (specifically fighting games, JRPGs, and action adventure games, but I’ve dipped into just about everything), and playing guitar.

Anyways, it’s nice to meet all of you.

6 Likes

Welp. Was never expecting that. Gotta thank @cjlim2007 for that.
Welcome, anyway!

Welcome @ThePlasticSpork!

Smash 4???

Sorry, but I haven’t been particularly big on Smash in quite some time XD

My main fighter at the moment is King of Fighters XIII, but I’ve also delved in USFIV (been playing the SFV beta a lot as well, pretty hyped) and UMVC. Also been very slowly picking up BlazBlue as of late.

Welcome @ThePlasticSpork. Glad you could make it here. Love your avatar btw. <3

It would be a…massive understatement to say that Haruka is my favorite Key girl.

Holy crap it actually worked? Well since that happened I guess its time to start welcoming people again. I haven’t been doing it in a while and I don’t want to @mention everyone I missed so just welcome to everyone who I missed and welcome @ThePlasticSpork! It’s nice to know that hummingbird thing was actually useful, even if it was kinda just made as a joke.

Hello~~~!, @ThePlasticSpork, Welcome here~~~!!:smile:

Figured a Key fan club would be a pretty neat thing to be a part of.

I’m always looking for more opportunities to relentlessly fanboy about things I enjoy.

2 Likes

Nicew to meet you @ThePlasticSpork, have fun here on kaza. :smile:
It’s nice to have another LB! fan around.

Hope you have fun here, @ThePlasticSpork :laughing:

Hey there, I’m Emily. My favourite series from Key are Angel Beats and Charlotte. Hopefully I can get into some other series as well. :smiley: Anyway, nice to be part of a fan club like this!

7 Likes

Welcome @Emily_Olivia_Deelstr! I think you’ll find lots of exciting conversations to jump into. We like necroposting here, so feel free to dig up old posts about Angel Beats and Charlotte if you’d like!

1 Like

Welcome Emily!

You’ll find a whole awesome universe of stories from Key on this forum, and many very active members.
You’ll feel it like home.

:slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Nice to meet you @Emily_Olivia_Deelstr. Enjoy your time here on kaza. Hopefully you’ll find other key works to enjoy. :smile:

1 Like

I hope so too!! Huge Angel Beats fan-I find that watching it (especially the OVAs) can really make my day better sometimes. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Hi! Im new here to this site!I hope we can all be friends!

4 Likes