Introduce Yourself!

I try and i fail hard not very good at drawing but if it was like origami or something im decent at it.

1 Like

Yahooooo!! Another Indonesian! Halo! Selamat datang di Kazamatsuri.org! ^^

Turns out Iā€™ve checked your dA awhile ago. Theyā€™re really great!! >.<
Aside from the fantastic character artworks, youā€™re also good at drawing night sky! ^-^

By the way, since you can draw, you should join this daily event:

KEY oekaki 60 minutes drawing

From the title of the link, you should be able to guess what is it all about. I canā€™t really draw but I like doodling and love KEY artworks, so itā€™s a very enjoyable activity.

Stargazing huhā€¦ I also do that quite a lot. If the sky is clear (which is RARE at the town Iā€™m living now.) ^^

I also love Shizuruā€™s route! Itā€™s the most emotional one!!! I CRIED! T-T

2 Likes

Akane route is kind gloomy
but i like how it goes ^^
Ever play Planetarian?

Thx for visiting my DA~~!

Key Oekakiā€¦ Sounds good~

Yeah but usually midnight time is good to see the starry sky~ (under some circumtance lol)

Yea Shizuru route is rlly goodā€¦ Maybe it tied with lucia route~~

Lol yh Akaneā€™s route was really gloomy but I really liked it. The story was good and yh I planetarian that was a good story kinda a shame about how it ended but it was still good.

@Whitecrow please try not to double post. If you want to address more than one person in a post you can use @username. You can also edit your post if you want to add something on later. :+1:

Ah thx!
Sorry for the trouble i causeā€¦

@s0ewhat um hum itā€™s a bit too shortā€¦ I still want to see reverie detailed past.

Lol yh it took me like 3 hours to play through it i think iforget but it was for sure <5 hours. I would have liked to know more of her past too and alittle of what happened after.

1 Like

Hey guys. Iā€™m mastix. Iā€™m 25 and a big fan. Got introduced to Key by picking random anime when I was 14 and getting hit by that surprise emotional train that was Air TV. So that always left a big bloody depression on me, as train accidents do. But yeah Iā€™m a huge anime fan in general. A couple of guys told me this was the place to be for good discussion.

@Akito, I was living in Indonesia for the last 2 years! Until recently. Just outside of Jakarta. I was teaching English and learning the language, so if you want to chat and are patient, Iā€™d love a chance to practice my Bahasa. Selamat ketemu, temanku.

11 Likes

Welcome, @mastix-kun. Or should I say @mastix-chan? You havenā€™t specified.

Welcome @mastix !
An AIR lover wee! There is an AIR bookclub going on right now if you are interested.
Enjoy your stay!

I read about that. Iā€™ll have to speed read a lot to catch up it looks like! I have the game downloaded, but I honestly never got around to finishing the VN. I really ought to.

@sillylittlemelody, I always got the -sensei title when I was in Japan. But feel free to use -san if you like. Iā€™m a guy, so -chan is a bit too cutesy for me!

Just wanted to know this. Thank you.

1 Like

Welcome @Mastix! You seem like a cool guy maybe we should hang out and chat sometime.

1 Like

Thanks bud. You seem like a decent guy too. Iā€™m sure weā€™ll get along. As long as you donā€™t like Da Capo.

God of course not. Who the hell likes Da Capo.

Lets talk about more mature and thought-provoking shows like Highschool DxD and To Love-Ru.

3 Likes

lol

This man understands refinement.

Hi there @mastix. Nice to meet you. :smiley:

1 Like

Nice to meet you too!