Introduce Yourself!

Thats in the Guild, Aspi. New members can’t view that stuff yet.

@Bowiie PM me your skype and I’ll add you to the group

Wait I bet new members can’t PM yet either…

Oh my~ I forgot that I restricted that topic to the guild… That’s probably for the best, though.

You guys, just keep spending time on the forum and you’ll gain access to Guild eventually~

[quote=“yerian98, post:585, topic:49”]
Wait I bet new members can’t PM yet either…
[/quote] Yeah I don’t see any PM option its ok we just just have to earn our way in right gameface

3 Likes

I like that look in your eyes.

1 Like

Is the skype chat only for experienced members? because the link claims I do not have access to the topic.

Just stick around and you’ll be in in no time. :3
It’s more ‘regulars’ than experienced. Lol
The Guild is composed of more personal and, well, topics we keep free from spam- like market boards and such. :stuck_out_tongue:
The Skype is there because it keeps it from getting too overloaded. It’s a pretty active chat, to say the least. o.o

[quote=“Aspirety, post:581, topic:49”]
I can’t really call myself a writer since I haven’t written anything in years
[/quote] To be fair, I haven’t been writing that long, and school has gotten in the way of my writing on several occasions. I’ve had excellent progress with writing during winter break, though, and I managed to finish writing a fanfiction that I had been stuck on for a year. Now that I’m back at school, I might not be able to accomplish as much, but I still make progress. I’m always happy to lend my writing services to anyone who needs them.

Nonetheless, welcome!
[/quote] Thank you for having me. :blush:

If you want a copy of AIR, then you might want to consider entering our giveaway!
[/quote]Already done, my good man. :slight_smile:

Recently visited your VNDB, yeah! seems we have similar taste, maybe you saw me doing any RT to kazamatsuri twitter, my nick is also Nemeios on Twitter (my @ is JinHamazura)

I’ve been very busy with final exams on university, I hope I can get more time soon to post more

Glad to see you here XDDDDD

1 Like

Welcome @Nemeios!

I know how it feels bro, im in a pretty similiar position as you. Good luck ;d. and eventually you will find time to post here, Im sure of that.

My name is gauditech.
I’m from Indonesia.
I have watched Angel Beats!, and Clannad, Also have played Rewrite and Little Busters! For Little Busters!, I have watched the anime version too.
The first time I knew about Key is when I first watched Angel Beats!, my first anime, and also my favourite.
I found this page when researching about the new anime Charlotte.
Outside of Key, I generally only an anime watcher and a gamer.
Hope to get along with all of you.

P.S.: Sorry for the late introduction, even though I have already became a member since September last year.

11 Likes

Its never too late for us to get to know you better. Welcome!

Hello, I am Nocturne.

I’m not very good with introductions so I’ll just use Aspirety’s guidelines.

Where in the world do you live?
-Australia.
What Key games or Anime have you read/watched? Which was your first, and which is your favourite?
-I’ve seen Kanon, Air, Clannad + Afterstory & Angelbeats. I’ve read Kanon, Clannad & Rewrite.
How did you find Kazamatsuri.org?
-Read the news about the Suginami Mutsumi mod.
What are some of your interests outside of Key?
-Other visual novels, anything that makes me think. Chess, Starcraft, Classical guitar, Mathematics, Philosophy & pseudo-psychology.

Nice to make your acquaintance.

8 Likes

Welcome Nocturne!

Wow, the Suginami mod was just released today. You should make sure to thank @Takafumi for it!

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m VNDango! I’m sorta new to the Visual Novel party but I started off by reading Planetarian and have currently backed the CLANNAD Kickstarter. I’m also hoping to read AIR soon as I want to see what everyone else is enjoying and start to get into the Key works. I’ve seen all of the Key anime and OVAs so I know what to expect. I just want to know the origin of what my favourite anime have come from in a more enjoyable and in depth way!

3 Likes

huff huff huff

So many new members to welcome. Oh well, thats a good problem to have.

Anyways, welcome VNDango! I’m sure you’ll enjoy all the Key VNs, in many cases even more than the anime. And there are several (planetarian as you said, Tomoyo After, Rewrite) that don’t even have anime yet.

Thank you, yerian98. I’ll make sure to do so.

1 Like

I’m actually reading Rewrite currently on the side with school. In the first hour of Chihaya’s route. And I would love to play Tomoyo After but the ME hasn’t been translated yet… :frowning:

2 Likes

Welcome to you guys! sooo many new people on here :o
I am guessing the promotion of the bookclub is helping this quite a lot. Enjoy your stay here, everyone~

[quote=“gauditech97, post:595, topic:49”]
Sorry for the late introduction, even though I have already became a member since September last year.
[/quote] I welcome you all the same, @gauditech97-senpai. :3

[quote=“Nocturne, post:597, topic:49”]
Nice to make your acquaintance.
[/quote] Welcome, @Nocturne! :slight_smile:

[quote=“VNDango, post:599, topic:49”]
I just want to know the origin of what my favourite anime have come from in a more enjoyable and in depth way!
[/quote] Well, hopefully we can answer that question here. Welcome, @VNDango! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Pepe, post:603, topic:49”]
sooo many new people on here :o
[/quote]Yeah. Even though I’m a newcomer myself, there’s nothing in the guidelines that says I’m not allowed to greet fellow newcomers. :3

1 Like